May/june 2012 Hybrid Atc Swap

Smiles

I set this up so you may vote for more than one topic.

Let me know your top 3 favorites, OK?

thanks!

Added May 6, 2012

I'll update the signup list in this post.

Smiles/Gayle

Carla/CRS

Sherry/Sherry Lynn

Carol/Lorac

Karen/Butterflykisses

Lei/Bride

Jo/Jo Runs With Scissors

Angela/Molczan

Marilyn/MariJ

Diane/Florida Granny

Theresa/Teecee

Elisha/Elibar

Ann/AnnBK

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, there were 3 tied for first place with the others running distinctly behind.

Please let me know your top choice of the 3. I know we're all anxious to get going!

thanks!

:)

What are the parameters, Gayle? I know for me it will depend on the deadlines as to how long sign-ups go and how long before we have to get the cards to you. We are leaving for vacation June 14 and won’t be back until June 30 so my only time frame would be to make my cards now (depending on how many) and get them in the mail before June 14th, so some deadline dates would be most helpful in making this decision if I can participate in this round.

I'm not yet sure if I'll be able to participate in this round...

When is the sign-up deadline? Any idea of how long we will have to get the cards completed/mailed?

I apologize for the disorganization in this planning thread. It's been an exceptionally busy time for me.

Please sign up by May 16, and plan to mail the cards to me so they arrive by June 20.

I apologize for the disorganization in this planning thread. It's been an exceptionally busy time for me.

Please sign up by May 16, and plan to mail the cards to me so they arrive by June 20.

Thanks for the info Gayle! :)

I'll figure it out and be sure to sign up by May 16 if I'll be able to participate this time.

Count me in as well ... I'll have to mail mine out before leaving on vacation so they will get to you early!

Archived