May/june 2012 Hybrid Atc Swap

Smiles

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooh! I think I want to join in the hybrid ATC Swap! This will be a first for me -- so is there a link with the guidelines for creating/trading our ATCs? waving-hi.gif

Yeah! Love it when more people join in the fun!!!

Count me in too! Definately good words of wisdom to not stress! Everytime I have participated all of the cards have been super & so much fun to receive!

So glad you'll be joining us this time Karen! :daisy:

Thanks, Gayle! I'm so ready to go I think I'll just print out a generous amount and start finishing them up.

Ann - what I have done in the past, when I was under the gun and needed to jump start - I printed out more than I thought I would need (we use to limit it to 18 sign-ups, but not sure if that is still the case) ... and I would incorporate any surplus cards into an actual greeting card.

Hope that helps.

Thanks, Gayle! I'm so ready to go I think I'll just print out a generous amount and start finishing them up.

Ann - what I have done in the past, when I was under the gun and needed to jump start - I printed out more than I thought I would need (we use to limit it to 18 sign-ups, but not sure if that is still the case) ... and I would incorporate any surplus cards into an actual greeting card.

Hope that helps.

Great idea Lei! I do something similar - if I have any extra cards I usually just keep the fronts and file them away for future scrap projects (gift cards, greeting cards, mini albums, etc.)

I am still thinking and wondering if this is doable for me, the baby is due on the 21st and I have so much going on right now with my Relay for Life team, I might have to sit this swap out, I hate to do it but I don't want to commit if I can't do a GREAT job!

You ALWAYS do a great job, Shannon. Your ATC's are always spectacular!!

Thanks Lei! I just not sure if I can fit it all in this time LOL! Plus my printer is wonky and since I am taking 9 weeks off from work, funds are a WEE bit tight this summer. I wish the United States was like some countries and mom's got PAID maternity leave.

I printed 12 this morning and will go back and print another page of 4 now....then comes the cutting and pasting. I think I'll have these done and ready to mail by the sign up deadline!

It looks like the final count is 13. So, we create 13, keep one and mail 12 to you Gayle? Have you already sent us your mailing address? If so, I haven't received it...

Have fun ladies, I can't wait to see what you all come up with ! My first time not doing this swap in I think 2 years :( but I know when there may be too much on my plate so I will look forward to browsing in the gallery instead. Maybe later in the summer when we do the next one I will have a good schedule figured out and be able to PLAY!!!

Have fun ladies, I can't wait to see what you all come up with ! My first time not doing this swap in I think 2 years :( but I know when there may be too much on my plate so I will look forward to browsing in the gallery instead. Maybe later in the summer when we do the next one I will have a good schedule figured out and be able to PLAY!!!

Sure hope you'll be able to join us again soon Shannon - we miss you! :)

Sure will miss your ATC, Shannon but eagerly anticipating seeing sweet little baby photos and layouts! Take care... :)

Archived