bobye

Pse10 And Marque Tool

6 posts in this topic

When I select the marque tool and then select an area on a photo and hit the delete key that portion of the photo is deleted. However, the marque outline remains and does not go away until I save and reopen the file. Can anyone let me know what I'm doing wrong? :rolleyes:

Have you tried CTRL+D? I'm not sure about PSE 10, but in PSE 9 that's the shortcut to deselect the marching ants. I'm guessing it's probably the same for PSE 10. You could also just go to Select>Deselect in the menu bar at the top of the screen. HTH

Yep, Theresa hit it on the head. Just use Ctrl+D any time you have marching ants you want to get rid of.

When I select the marque tool and then select an area on a photo and hit the delete key that portion of the photo is deleted. However, the marque outline remains and does not go away until I save and reopen the file. Can anyone let me know what I'm doing wrong? :rolleyes:

Thanks, I'll try that later tonight when I get home.

Thanks, I'll try that later tonight when I get home.

Let us know if you need more help. :)

I also just learned in the mini class with Anna that you can use the Escape key.