National Scrapbook Day Schedule

National Scrapbook Day Chat Schedule - 5 May 2012

Those who post their completed layouts using mostly Scrap Girls products in the Scrap Girls National Scrapbook Day Gallery for all 8 of our Digital Scrapbook Day chats will win a purple Scrap Girls string backpack and will be entered into a drawing for a $20 Gift Certificate for the Scrap Girls Boutique! The challenges for each chat will be posted in the National Scrapbook Day Forum. To enter the drawing, send an email with your mailing address and your 8 layout links to games@scrapgirls.com. Emails must be received by 11:59 pm MST Sunday May 6, 2012 to qualify for the prize and drawing.

4 AM - Color Challenge

Join Shannon at 4:00 am MDT for an early morning edition of the Saturday Color Challenge. Bring a coffee, latte, or hot cocoa to share and maybe a little something sweet too.

6 AM - Double the Fun Chat

Join Shannon (tinkerbell11) at 6:00 am MDT for the Double the Fun chat. Are you intimidated by the thought of making a 2-page layout? Don't know where to start on lining things up? Wonder how you get it ready to print once it's scrapbooked? Not sure how to make an effective design across two pages? Come chat with us and we'll discuss all sorts of tips and tricks!

8 AM - Art Inspiration Chat

Join Carla (CRS) for an Art Inspired Crop! She'll pick a piece of art work to inspire you create your own layout. You can use the colors, the composition or even the subject as inspiration. We'll see you in the chat room at 8:00 am MDT.

10 AM - Newsletter Tutorial Chat

Are you inspired by the tutorials in the Scrap Girls Newsletters, but need a push to try them out? If so, this challenge is for you! Join April (April Showers) and Debbie (B&K Mom) for a Newsletter Tutorial Challenge at 10:00 am MDT.

12 Noon - Journaling Chat

Join Gayle for a Journaling Chat at noon MDT. Stay tuned to the message board for further details about the layouts we'll do. See you in the chat room!

2 PM - All About You

We get so busy scrapping the photos of the people in our lives that we often forget to scrap about ourselves. Join Pat (PBarnes) for a challenge and chat some fresh ideas that will help you create a layout that is all about YOU!

4 PM - Build a Taco Challenge

Join Conda (SodScrap) at 4:00 pm MDT for the Build a Taco Challenge Chat! This is certain to be a great time with a little Cinco de Mayo fun thrown in! Details to follow on the message board!

6 PM - Do-Over Challenge

Join Amy (mimes1) & April (April Showers) at 6 pm MDT for a Do-Over Challenge. Here's your chance to pull out an old or unfinished layout, and re-work it into something new!

Fun! Fun! Fun! I'm going to miss it all though - we are leaving this morning for our mini-vacay - going to Shaw AFB for the weekend to see my beloved Thunderbirds and the big Air Show at the base! I'm so exicted - going back to the base where we retired from the Air Force is like going home again and I can't wait - leaving early this morning.

Yall have fun! I hate to miss it but I will have wi-fi while I'm gone so maybe I can get in on some of it! It's going to be in the high 90s and I'm sure we will be spending alot of "cool off" time in the camper between shows!

Afraid I'm going to miss things too. Having a Cinco de Mayo party and there is still lots to do to get ready for it. If I can, I'll stop by to check things out for a few minutes.

Everyone have fun!

Maybe next year I won't be scheduled to the gills on NSD. Playing for a funeral at 11, then setting up a sound system at 4, rehearsing at 5, pot luck at 6, and leading music at 7 for a Via de Cristo Celebration. (those last ones are all part of one event, btw. I'm not THAT crazy! :D )

Have fun everyone, can't wait to see all the new LO's!

Awesome idea! Not sure I'll be able to get all 8 done, but I'll try. :) Will the purple backpacks be in the boutique later for purchase?

I am down at DS's new house today, getting things put away and then we are heading for a walk to the beach and the local ice cream shop later.

Thankfully, I can check in and say HI on DS's laptop...hope to join in for some fun later today...all my digi stuff is at home!

Anyway, just checking in and will see you all in a chat or two! :disappearing-smilie:

do we have to attend the chats to do the challenges and submit them?

Nope - you don't have to attend the chats. You may complete the challenges and submit them according to the instructions in the opening post.

Nope! And you have until Sunday night to get the pages done. We've also left an hour between each chat. :)

I also thought you had to attend all of the chats to participate, so I couldn't. Oh well, next year. you all did a great job!

Nope! And you have until Sunday night to get the pages done. We've also left an hour between each chat. :)

I also thought you had to attend all of the chats to participate, so I couldn't. Oh well, next year. you all did a great job!

You might want to block out that first Saturday of November on your calendar for Digital Scrapbook Day. ;)

• 2 weeks later...