Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRS

Art Inspiration Chat, 8 Am Mdt

13 posts in this topic

8:00am MDT - Art Inspiration Chat

Join me for an Art Inspired Crop! Below is a piece of art work to inspire you create your own layout. You can use the colors, the composition or even the subject as inspiration. We'll see you in the chat room at 8:00am MDT.

Post your layouts in the NSD 2012 Gallery. Have fun!

Post your layouts before 4 pm mt and you will be entered into a random drawing for a Brush Set of your choice!

Wonderful inspirational art work! I don't think I can make it to the chat, but it sounds like fun... I can't wait to see some of the layouts! :)

Here is my link for one very weird layout. Never done anything like this before.

I just have to say that everytime I see your profile pic here with the hat & glasses -- just makes me chuckle! :) Great layout Belle!

Here is my link for one very weird layout. Never done anything like this before.

I had a hard time feeling inspired by this cool artwork. In the end this is what I came up with

thanks for hosting this chat and challenge.

"8 months"

I came up with this in the end, Lozzy

Bali BalanceOne from me, submitted to gallery at 1 P.M. PST but forgot I should link it here too. Guess I was too focused on getting the boys to their games.