Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PBarnes

All About You Chat 2 Pm Mt

11 posts in this topic

We get so busy scrapping the photos of the people in our lives that we often forget to scrap about ourselves. Join Pat (PBarnes) for a challenge and chat about some fresh ideas that will help you create a layout that is all about YOU!

You can post your finished layouts in the National Scrapbook Day gallery.

Here's mine: Contradictions

In the chat when you said "think of one word that describes you" it made me think about how my favorite word is "why"- because if you never ask you'll never know. At first I was going to put answers to random questions all over my page, but it just felt too crowded and I took it back off.

WHY

Thanks for hosting this chat and challenge.

Great challenge...this is so true. Not too many pictures of me...and even less on layouts!!

You are so right! I'll scrap what I've been doing, but I'm seldom actually IN a layout. This one is different. Thanks for the chat and the challenge!

Me

Well I've done it, not what I planned to do last night, but at least it's about me, sort of.

Mad

Thanks for the chat and very hard challenge.

ummm.. I was sleeping (middle of the night) when the chat was on and I don't actually know what the topic was... except obviously to scrap about me... I heard we have free reign so I will go with that lol :-)