Journaling Chat, 12 Noon Mdt

Join me (Smiles) in the chatroom at 12 noon MDT for a special National Scrapbooking Day journaling chat.

Lack confidence in your journaling skills? Just plain bored with the who/what/when formula? For todays Journaling Chat, lets do something a little fun. Lets go one step beyond the thought balloon used in cartoon type situations lets do journaling from an unusual perspective. What would your dog, a baby, a box of whatever have to say to you? Does it have a message you need to hear? Grab a photo that makes you smile, and have fun with imagining what this photo would say to you.

Post your layouts in the National Scrapbooking Day 2012 gallery by 9 PM MDT to be entered in a random drawing to win a prize.

Here's mine: Remember us?

(PS if you post a page link to your layout in this thread, it will be easier for us to oooh and ahhh over your layout.)

See you in the chatroom at noon MDT!

very nice turnout, Ladies! Thank you all for participating! I hope it was fun.

So the names (folded inside a square of paper) went into a rose print bowl, and DH pulled the winner's name out.

(drum roll)

Aggie, you won a font! Please email Angie your preference, and advise her you won the prize in the NSD Journaling Chat & Challenge. Congratulations Aggie!

Archived