May Swap Crop Partners

CRS

Below is the list of partners! You will be sending your photos to the person below you and receiving photos to scrap from the person above you. The last person will send photos to the first person on the list. Send PM's to your partners so you can exchange email addresses. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me!!

Have fun swapping Flowers!

Partners:

Valerietuff3

Elizabeth99

Nicolen9708

Belle

ScrappingKim

Princessrunningfingers

Jode2771

AggieB

AnnBK

Jenna

Bride

Nica

Lorac

Jorunswithscissors

Cherryyllaann

Nanscraps

crs

LenaLotta

Terrydeb

Oh wonderful! Looks like I get to scrap for Jenna and send mine off to Monica!! Looking forward to this!

Just sent my photos to Jo(runswithscissors) and some journaling. I took the photos today in the Botanical Garden, where else. Got some great shots of butterflies resting on flowers while sipping at the nectar. Peonies were in full bloom and I finally got to see the Tulip Trees. Lilacs are starting to bloom and the rose garden had a early few roses in bloom.

I will be getting mine off to Nanscraps by the beginning of the week. These past 2 weeks I have been working like crazy.... Jorunswithscissors as also been in touch with me. Looking forward to it.

You took some wonderful pictures Carol! I am working away on my layout for you. Hope I do your pictures justice!

Just sent my photos to Jo(runswithscissors) and some journaling. I took the photos today in the Botanical Garden, where else. Got some great shots of butterflies resting on flowers while sipping at the nectar. Peonies were in full bloom and I finally got to see the Tulip Trees. Lilacs are starting to bloom and the rose garden had a early few roses in bloom.

Archived