Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

April Showers

Recipe Swap - May

45 posts in this topic

I love the recipe swaps, and many thanks, April for hosting them. I usually keep some cards made up ahead, then just add the recipe. this time I had company, and no cards ready. Oh well, keep it simple this time. Everyone's cards look great.

I never posted mine here, just emailed it. I'll upload it now... As this is my first time doing this challenge I'm slow I guess?

Thank you, April! I can't wait to download my cards and try some of these yummy recipes! They are waiting for me in my inbox!

Hi, glad you joined the swap. I may be missing it, but did you send April your high resolution card to include in the swap? I don't see it in the download, and it looks like a great recipe! My first swap I sent the wrong card, wrong resolution, you name it. :D

Thanks April!!!! And thanks to everyone for the pretty cards and the great recipes.

Hi, glad you joined the swap. I may be missing it, but did you send April your high resolution card to include in the swap? I don't see it in the download, and it looks like a great recipe! My first swap I sent the wrong card, wrong resolution, you name it. :D

I didn't get the card... but it will work perfectly for our June theme!

Well darn! I just realized that I missed this swap. I'll have to pay better attention next month.

When is the email going to be sent out with the link to download them all? I never received it.

When is the email going to be sent out with the link to download them all? I never received it.

Sorry, but I never received your card. I sent the link out earlier this week.