May Atc Swap

Elisha

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow - these are getting claimed (and done) quickly! It's looking as thought we'll have to do another round! If we get all the letters claimed, I'll open up a new round.

Everyone is so quick this month! I've been so busy and only have one of my cards started! I'll get to them when I come back from Charlotte - off to the gallery to see everyone's cards!

lol...I was sure that I would get stuck with the hard ones (thank you, Ann!!!). Yes, Elisha, please open up another round. I'd like to participate, but haven't had a chance yet. (Too busy working on the recipe swap and printing last months ATCs. :disappearing-smilie: )

OK, looking at the updated list, it seems like "Y" is the lonely last to be picked...so I'll take it and try to come up with something interesting and truthful. And a second round would be fun! But somebody else gets the z and q!

You all went through those so quickly, I could hardly keep up! Sorry if I missed a few - I think there was a letter there that got called twice. Oh, well.

Second round posted - let's go! I'll try to keep up!

I'll take M and L. I have no idea what I'm going to do, but I figure I had better call 'em quick if I want to participate. :P

lol...I was sure that I would get stuck with the hard ones (thank you, Ann!!!). Yes, Elisha, please open up another round. I'd like to participate, but haven't had a chance yet. (Too busy working on the recipe swap and printing last months ATCs. :disappearing-smilie: )

___

Me too! Besides other swaps and challenges, I have company for a week. I'd like to get in on the next round.

Thanks!

I'll get to mine sometime this week for sure! We just back earlier this afternoon, so I'm catching up! (and trying to catch up LSL in the Gallery too!)

G

2nd Round.... Can I have the letters "I" as in igloo and "P" , please.

Sorry for taking so long, this is a busy busy week! I've got the second round list updated. Sara - I think you picked G for the second round - is that right and not just a typo?

Sorry for taking so long, this is a busy busy week! I've got the second round list updated. Sara - I think you picked G for the second round - is that right and not just a typo?

Thanks, Elisha - I just looked back at my post - that is a typo - I haven't done my cards for round one yet so I didn't choose a letter for round two! I'm just so far behind in everything and we've had an illness with my best friend that has really set me back. Skip me if you would for round two and I'll finish my round one cards sometime this week I hope! Sorry 'bout that!

Archived