May Atc Swap

Elisha

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry for taking so long, this is a busy busy week! I've got the second round list updated. Sara - I think you picked G for the second round - is that right and not just a typo?
Thanks, Elisha - I just looked back at my post - that is a typo - I haven't done my cards for round one yet so I didn't choose a letter for round two! I'm just so far behind in everything and we've had an illness with my best friend that has really set me back. Skip me if you would for round two and I'll finish my round one cards sometime this week I hope! Sorry 'bout that!

Wow! Those letters were going so fast on the second round -- now I couldnt keep up Elisha :) -- So what letters are left? hit-head-with-hammer.gif

Sara - I took you off the second round, ok? No problem.

Jo - I've updated the list in the opening post, but it looks like, as of this moment, we have Second Round:

A - B - E - F - G - J - K - N - O - S - U - V - W - X - Y - Z - left

(I won't be updating this list in this post. Please check the opening post to know for sure!!)

Sorry Elisha -- I skipped right over the first posting -- but will know to look there first now. Thanks for the updating!

So, Jo - you claiming any letters in the second round??

Let's get this filled up - keep 'em coming!

I'll take F and G. I'm pretty sure that I can get two more done.

Thanks, Monica - I got you on the chart for F and G!

For the second round I will choose the following letters:

N

O

S

I'm also adding:

Z

A

I'll take W.

Gotcha on the list! Thanks, ladies! I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do!

Elisha if you need the second round filled ... I am willing to take "B" as well as the other two I have ( I and P )

Is there any letters left & do you have to use all Scrap Girls Boutique ?

OH - do you want to play? Goodie! If you check the opening post - you'll see which letters are left. We had so much fun that we took all the letters, so I started a second round. There are about 8 letters left in the second round. Take your pick!

And, of course we love to see everyone using Scrap Girls products, but it certainly isn't a requirement. If you post which letter or letters you'd like to do in this thread, I'll update the list. Check the opening post for deadlines, where you can post your ATC in the gallery, andwhere to send your full resolution ATC for the swap.

Hi Elisha - did you see in post #71 I asked for "K", please? If not it's ok. thanks... :)

oops! sorry - totally missed that! You"ve got K and I've updated the OP.

Elisha, You may have missed my offering to do "B" in second round.

Archived