May Atc Swap

Elisha

I hope its ok - I grabbed E for the second round as it appeared not to yet be claimed. Expressive

I was sooooo happy to see that you had joined in, Lei! I ALWAYS love your ATC's! Beautiful card - so Lei!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elisha, You may have missed my offering to do "B" in second round.

I did, and thanks for pointing it out! I got it in. I appreciate your patience.

I had claimed the J, but Lei beat me to it...no problem, I was kind of stuck anyway. I'll take the V....that poor, lonely forgotten X...somebody have a heart and take it on!

Sorry, Ann - I missed that. I'll put you down for V.

I had claimed the J, but Lei beat me to it...no problem, I was kind of stuck anyway. I'll take the V....that poor, lonely forgotten X...somebody have a heart and take it on!

Sorry, Ann - I missed that. I'll put you down for V.

No problem! Like I said, J was stumping me, anyway!

Ann - I'm so sorry I missed your claim. I didn't mean to step on your toes!! Thanks for being flexible and taking on the V ... I got the X thrown at me last time so I'll let someone else have the honors! :-)

I'll take a stab at X.....it should be a challenge!

OK! That's it! Thanks, Carla! This should be Xtremely easy for someone as creative as you are!

Mine are done . . . from the second round: C is for curious and H for hopeful. Fun ATC . . . I forgot how addicting these can be. I've been having fun looking at the gallery today.

I have most of these, so I'm starting to pack them up. If you haven't sent me your full resolution version, please get it to me ASAP!

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm eager to hear what the next theme will be!

Me too Ann! Hoping to get one knocked off before I leave on vacation!!

I'd like N, please.

Smoky - I'm not finding your "N" ATC. Did you post it somewhere else, or are you still working on it?

I'd like N, please.

Smoky - I'm not finding your "N" ATC. Did you post it somewhere else, or are you still working on it?

Got your card in my email - thanks! don't forget to post it!

Archived