Instant Photo Clusters

Thanks so much for the suggestions! Some really cute frames. I don't have PSE, so have to stick with elements that don't have to be colored. (Perhaps Armi could make a mini collection of those frames finished, to go with her kit? :) )

Frames are my fave embellishments, especially the old, vintage, and weathered look; right now I'm scrapping old photos.

I appreciate everyone's input. And I love the newsletter! Checking it out is the first thing I do when I get up in the morning (after I put the dog and cat out!)

Thanks so much for the suggestions! Some really cute frames. I don't have PSE, so have to stick with elements that don't have to be colored. (Perhaps Armi could make a mini collection of those frames finished, to go with her kit? :) )

Frames are my fave embellishments, especially the old, vintage, and weathered look; right now I'm scrapping old photos.

I appreciate everyone's input. And I love the newsletter! Checking it out is the first thing I do when I get up in the morning (after I put the dog and cat out!)

Here are some pre-colored frames you may like:

Altered Art Frames 1 Embellishment Biggie

Beach House Embellishment Frames Mini

Time Traveler Embellishments - Frames

Embossed Paper Frames and Things Embellishment Mini

Assemble Your Own: Hanging Frames

1898 Photo Frames 1 Embellishments

1898 Photo Frames 2 Embellishments Mini

HTH :)

Archived