Photo Slide Frames

I am looking for the old fashioned photo slide frames. I have looked in the boutique and could not find anything other than one slide in a kit that had word art on it that would be difficult to cover up.

Thanks for whoever may be able to help me.

Thanks Elisha for your reply and I will wait to see if you find something else.

Thanks Elisha for searching out these for me.

Guess what??? I already had that set of shapes - hardly use my shapes and I should. I will need to play around with styles and papers but that will be fun.

I did not have the other set of frames and it looks a useful set to have so I quickly went shopping before the sale ends.

Thanks Elisha for searching out these for me.

Guess what??? I already had that set of shapes - hardly use my shapes and I should. I will need to play around with styles and papers but that will be fun.

I did not have the other set of frames and it looks a useful set to have so I quickly went shopping before the sale ends.

LOL! You sound like me - I have a hard time keeping track of everything I have :) I do love shapes though and use them all the time!

• 7 months later...

Do you mean something like these Anne-Marie?

Slideshow Cluster Frames Embellishment Mini

Yes,I did see these but I would prefer one single - these are all in clusters.

Thanks for your quick reply.

I bought these but they don't download AS frames - you have to make them into frames yourself. If you wanted a single one, couldn't you just cut the bit off that you don't want?

Archived