May/june Hybrid Atc Swap - Now That We're Off And Running

Smiles

Yikes! :o Done? DONE? You gals are done? :unsure: I haven't even started to design mine and you gals are already done and mailing them out. :huh: Geesh! There is something definitely wrong with this picture. I can't keep up with you gals. :dunno:

Carol... BREATHE.... :D I just keep reminding myself that the cards are not due to Gayle's until June 20th which is still almost 3 weeks away! Nothing wrong with your picture, unless its wrong with mine, too - heehee.... So, when I get nervous, I just don't read this thread for a while... hahaha! :D

You're fine......

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just started my cards. By that I mean I have chosen the photos that I am going to use. I might end up doing two cards, as I have a gazillion flower and nature photos in my stash. I also have lots of stickers to add to the cards, as I've always over bought on flowers and such when I was paper scrapping those many moons ago.

Well, mine are printed and embellished. NOW I realized I didn't number them. :oops::hit-head-with-hammer:

I can't turn them over, so I'm holding them in mid-air and just writing numbers, like 1 and 2, not 1 of 13. Sorry ladies, but I'm guessing you'll know what the number on the back of your card means.

So far, that's been the only glitch. After this, I'm hoping they'll fit into the baseball card sleeves! Other than that, I'm having a lot of making these.

First, thank you "SMILES" for posting the "ATC" note. Since I had no idea what an ATC is, I did some research and found/watched the video. Very nifty, girls!

What are open dates for participation? I assume I'm too late for June.....

Looking forward to seeing the next group of creations! Have fun!

First, thank you "SMILES" for posting the "ATC" note. Since I had no idea what an ATC is, I did some research and found/watched the video. Very nifty, girls!

What are open dates for participation? I assume I'm too late for June.....

Looking forward to seeing the next group of creations! Have fun!

The regular "digital" ATC swap information should be posted sometime tomorrow (June 8). Keep an eye on the Swaps Forum for the announcement thread. This is the swap we do every month.

The hybrid ATC swap information should probably be posted sometime after June 20th. Again, just watch the Swaps Forum for the announcement. This is the swap we do every other month.

Let us know if you have more questions. HTH :)

Mine will be in the mailbox today. They are a bit bulkier then I expected. And there will be lots of glitter....But they are done! And, the return address will be in Maryland....first time I get to use it!

Mine are finally done and ready to be put in the mail. I'm just waiting for Gayle's address and then it's off to the post office.

I'm not very happy with how my cards turned out. I've had problems with my hands on and off, so they are not very good this month. I might have to sit out the next few hybrid swaps until my right hand gets better. We shall see.

Mine are finally done and ready to be put in the mail. I'm just waiting for Gayle's address and then it's off to the post office.

I'm not very happy with how my cards turned out. I've had problems with my hands on and off, so they are not very good this month. I might have to sit out the next few hybrid swaps until my right hand gets better. We shall see.

I hope your hands are feeling better! It can be so frustrating when body parts don't work the way they are supposed to! Argh!

Cards are in the mail. Hands are feeling a little better, but still limit my time on the PC to only a couple of hours a sitting. This is not an easy thing to do. So, I've been on the PC now for over two hours, so I think I will sign out and have some breakfast. See you gals later.

Have been out of the loop the past few weeks. We have been in Alaska with limited internet access. 3G is really slow and not reliable where we have our trailer so not much time spent on line. I cannot wait to see all of the ATCs. I am sure they will be awesome. Mine was really simple too - especially for me!

Two more arrived today - Marilyn's and one from Rochester NY. :) I'm still resisting.

Whew.. Can breathe now - thanks Gayle! And, wow - you are a strong one for not peeking! Thanks for all your work organizing these.. :)

Archived