May/june Hybrid Atc Swap - Now That We're Off And Running

Smiles

Glad to know that you received my ATC's. Looking forward to getting all of the cards. Thanks for all that you do for us with these swaps. You do a great job and it's very much appreciated.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine are coming girls!! Sorry to be the last to get them in!! -- I have been out of town for the last two weeks and no access to internet. There also was a hitch in my getting home earlier this week as planned -- so now just getting them into the mail! I am sooo Sorry for the delay on my part!!! sad.gif

jo~

Jo you're not the only one who is lagging --- mine were sent out Monday so hopefully they'll get there today. I'm really NOT happy with how they came out AND I thought that if I just held on to them that more inspiration would come LOL --- well it didn't, so I just wasted time --- next time I'll send them when I get them finished, sorry :(

Mine are coming girls!! Sorry to be the last to get them in!! -- I have been out of town for the last two weeks and no access to internet. There also was a hitch in my getting home earlier this week as planned -- so now just getting them into the mail! I am sooo Sorry for the delay on my part!!! sad.gif

jo~

Jo you're not the only one who is lagging --- mine were sent out Monday so hopefully they'll get there today. I'm really NOT happy with how they came out AND I thought that if I just held on to them that more inspiration would come LOL --- well it didn't, so I just wasted time --- next time I'll send them when I get them finished, sorry :(

Hey, you gals are fine by me - I think the "deadline" is just today and there's no deadline sheriff, right? heehee :D

We have a surprise - a Scrap Girl who was too late to join the swap formally sent a batch to include. :)

Oh great! I made just enough, but I have an un-numbered prototype that looks good. I can send that to her!

OK, Ladies - I think the last ones have arrived.

Sherry's and a fabulously decorated envelope from Ellicott City, MD were in my mailbox.

I will get them all ready tomorrow, and mail them on Monday.

And yes, I have been able to resist opening them (the fact that we have had back to back company keeping me very busy did help).

thanks for your patience, everyone!

:)

Ok, I'm dying to know who is from Ellicott City! Columbia, my new town, is right next door!!! And Ann, you will definitely get yours before me....They are being sent to my new address and I won't be there until Thursday!

1340501806[/url]' post='1023656']

Ok, I'm dying to know who is from Ellicott City! Columbia, my new town, is right next door!!! And Ann, you will definitely get yours before me....They are being sent to my new address and I won't be there until Thursday!

I am almost tempted to just drive over to Vancouver tomorrow and collect mine! Almost.

We have a surprise - a Scrap Girl who was too late to join the swap formally sent a batch to include. :)

I have extras of this card and a few of the others I have created that I would love to send to our late joiner! --- thanks for your hard work Gayle!

Yippee! :bouncing-frog: I can't wait to see them! Also, we've had company all week so I understand why you might not have had as much SG time as you'd like. :D

Gayle, thank you so much for organizing us and for all your hard work. I really appreciate the chance to swap ATCs with gals from so many different places.

All I can say is, wow. They are amazing. It's a privilege to be the first to see all these tiny pieces of art. They are all wonderful, each in its own way. I know it's easy to be anxious about how something we create will be received, but let me assure you all, every one is a work of heart, as well as art. I wish you all could see them in their sleeves - some of our ATC artists decorated each one a little differently.

Big attagirls to each one of you! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

They are off. whew! Please check in when you get them.

Also, please double check if you have returned postage that you got the right stamps. I don't think I mixed any up, but it's possible.

Theresa, thanks for your heads up. I opened the tops of the sleeves as wide as I could, and the embellishments slid right in. That was a helpful tip for many of the embellishments.

Diane, no cursing and very little fallout. Thanks for sending the extras - I did have to use one of them. The ones you placed the edging a little farther inside the edges loaded more easily.

at least one of the cards really needs to be removed from the sleeve to be appreciated. If Angela does a video of them (she should get hers in the next day or 2), you'll see what I mean.

They are off. whew! Please check in when you get them.

Also, please double check if you have returned postage that you got the right stamps. I don't think I mixed any up, but it's possible.

Theresa, thanks for your heads up. I opened the tops of the sleeves as wide as I could, and the embellishments slid right in. That was a helpful tip for many of the embellishments.

Diane, no cursing and very little fallout. Thanks for sending the extras - I did have to use one of them. The ones you placed the edging a little farther inside the edges loaded more easily.

at least one of the cards really needs to be removed from the sleeve to be appreciated. If Angela does a video of them (she should get hers in the next day or 2), you'll see what I mean.

LOL - I always take them out and "play" with them!

Guess what I found in my mail box this afternoon???? I haven't even taken them out of the sleeves yet...but a quick glance tells me that I have some real treasures. Hope you all get yours soon! Worth the wait, for sure.

Guess what I found in my mail box this afternoon???? I haven't even taken them out of the sleeves yet...but a quick glance tells me that I have some real treasures. Hope you all get yours soon! Worth the wait, for sure.

WOO HOO! I can't wait to get mine!

I got mine too Ann! Is that real sand from Bend on my card? Love it!

Did a video when I opened 'em too. They are all sooo beautiful!!

Thanks for another great video Angela! They are all BEAUTIFUL! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Archived