May/june Hybrid Atc Swap - Now That We're Off And Running

Smiles

I got mine too Ann! Is that real sand from Bend on my card? Love it!

Did a video when I opened 'em too. They are all sooo beautiful!!

No it's not sand, the black is crushed lava, and the lighter colored is volcanic ash...I told you all I was sending you a little bit of Oregon! The photo is Crooked River at Alder Springs. Glad you like it. And I agree.....they are all just fantastically beautiful!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the wonderful video, Angela! (Yes, I'm in Vancouver, just across the Columbia).

Our surprise add on is Diane, Country Di.

They really are wonderful - can't wait till you all get them!

Well, I must confess that when I read this thread this morning I couldn't wait and even though I haven't received my cards yet, just HAD to go watch Angela's video! It's wonderful, Angela and THANK YOU! And, rather than spoil the surprise, it's whetted my appetite even more to see these "works of heart" (as was said) in person! They all look so special and lovely... :)

PS Angela - yes, I took those photos. I was on the launch riding out to my cousin's sailboat in the Atlantic Highlands (NJ) Marina off the Atlantic Ocean. And, I'm so excited you noticed my glitter/wake work - spent a lot of time and discussion on it, so thank you! :)

Just watched Angela's video. Great work on that Angela. And what gorgeous cards you ladies did. They look gorgeous. I haven't gotten mine yet, but maybe today, I hope. And thank you again, Gayle for taking care of this swap. Can't wait for the next one.

Thanks for the wonderful video, Angela! (Yes, I'm in Vancouver, just across the Columbia).

Our surprise add on is Diane, Country Di.

They really are wonderful - can't wait till you all get them!

Diane did such a beautiful card too...she was such a wonderful surprise!

Ann, so cool that you were able to put those bits of Oregon on your cards! The Crooked River area is so beautiful!

MariJ, I noticed your awesome glittering job right away (put the glittering job I did to shame- LOL!)

Carol, Um, should I admit that I only noticed on this swap that Lorac is Carol backwards? I'm soooo observent! LOL!

Whoopee!!! My cards came today. You ladies are such wonderful artists - I'm just amazed! Thanks, Angela for the video! I'll admit I had to sneak a peek while I was at work this morning. Made me want them all the more! I was so glad to find them in my mailbox when I got home.

Just got back from an after dinner walk and found my ATCs in the mail! WOW. They are all beautiful and the video is very cool. I also found out when I visited the mailbox that I have 3 cards published in the latest edition of Stampington's Stamper's Sampler Magazine!

Thanks to all of you for sharing your beautiful ATCs and Angela for the video. I will leave them out for a while so I can enjoy them all!

This has been a great day.

Came home from vacation to "Christmas" as I ohhhed and ahhhed over all your beautiful cards! Thanks ladies!!

Just got back from an after dinner walk and found my ATCs in the mail! WOW. They are all beautiful and the video is very cool. I also found out when I visited the mailbox that I have 3 cards published in the latest edition of Stampington's Stamper's Sampler Magazine!

Thanks to all of you for sharing your beautiful ATCs and Angela for the video. I will leave them out for a while so I can enjoy them all!

This has been a great day.

:congrats3: WOO HOO! Congrats Karen!!

I got my cards in the mail yesterday! They are all so beautiful. It was so nice to sit and look them over after a hectic day of unpacking! I'll watch Angela's video once I'm back on my laptop with better graphics!

OH MY!! Got mine today in the mail! The ATCs are just FABULOUS!!

Thank you so much Angela for doing the video -- because it was very hard waiting for the snail mail! But truly worth the wait! Each one is so wonderfully done with those little details that you cant really capture when viewed on the screen. The textures, everything -- just Wow!

Thank you again, Gayle, for being such a sweet ATC Swap host!

Looking forward to the next one! :)

Received mine in the mail and they are all GORGEOUS! Thank you everyone and especially Gayle for putting this together every month. A special thank you to Angela for her wonderful video that she has been doing every month. It's so nice to hear another SG'er ooh and aahh over the cards. And a triple :toot::toot: :toot: to Karen for getting published.

Can't wait for next month.

Here's my surprise ATC The Beauty of Nature ATC

Thank you so much Angela for sending me your ATC card. I recieved it yesterday! That was sweet of you! And the lovely handmade thank you card was great too!

It was cool to be able to join in even this way, since I missed the deadline. I missed you all so much and doing ATC's. I already signed up for the next one....I'm not gonna miss out on all the beauties next time for sure!:winking_baby:

Archived