Hello From Scotland

craftyalice

Hi Digital Scrappers

First of all, I didn't know there was such a thing till I read Jeanne Lee's post on her blogspot.

I have been following the docrafts 31 day Blog prompt challenge which included a couple of scrapbooking topics: If Music be the Food of Love and To Scrapbook or not to Scrapbook?.

I intend having a browse around this site to see what I can learn. Hope you will come to visit my Blog and YouTube channel.

Welcome, Alice! Thanks for stopping by to introduce yourself.

My husband and I are both of Scottish descent and we've been to Scotland twice. Can't wait to go again. We're both members of a pipe band too. :)

2229881nupeynzwp9.gif

Alice, hope you enjoy being here and do not hesitate to ask for any help you may need.

Hi there Alice! Welcome to Scrap Girls! It's the friendliest little purple place on the planet for digi-scrapping, new friends and a fabulous boutique where our designers tend to spoil us on a weekly basis with new and beautiful collections and goodies! Hope to see you around the messageboard alot!

welcome to Scrap Girls, Alice! We're so glad you found us! don't hesitate to ask questions - others out there will be wondering the same thing, and they'll all be glad you asked. Looking forward to seeing you around! :)

Thanks everyone who posted, for your warm welcome. I have signed up for the newsletter and have already had some freebies through the email links. I look forward to learning a lot of new stuff using my Photoshop Elements 9 and docrafts Digital Designer programs.

Hi Alice. Your user name sounds exciting and full of interesting creativity. Glad to hear you have signed up for the newsletters. They are packed with goodies and tutorials for your scrapbooking journey. We have such a talented bunch that put them together, how blessed we are!

Archived