Where In The World Is Huckleberry?

AnnB

I know, I know!!!

Julie has him. But no one will tell her where he's supposed to go next. Julie still doesn't have internet service at her new house. She has been trying to find out since Christmas where he's supposed to go. I've put numerous messages trying to find out & never get an answer.

Who has the list? Where is he supposed to go? He had fun here in Indiana, but it's WAY PAST TIME for him to move on!!!!

I'm on the list to host Huckleberry and we're going to be moving from Hawaii early in July. If there's any way to bump me up the Huckleberry Host list I'd love to be able to introduce him to our island before we leave :) Just thought I'd throw that out there!

That would be nice if Huckleberry could visit Hawaii. I am hoping that one day he will make here Down Under as I am sure he would enjoy seeing a koala or kangaroo in their native surroundings.

I know, I know!!!

Julie has him. But no one will tell her where he's supposed to go next. Julie still doesn't have internet service at her new house. She has been trying to find out since Christmas where he's supposed to go. I've put numerous messages trying to find out & never get an answer.

Who has the list? Where is he supposed to go? He had fun here in Indiana, but it's WAY PAST TIME for him to move on!!!!

LOL, soon he'll think Indiana is his home and that he is a Hoosier! I'll bet he's still having fun there.

I'm on the list to host Huckleberry and we're going to be moving from Hawaii early in July. If there's any way to bump me up the Huckleberry Host list I'd love to be able to introduce him to our island before we leave :) Just thought I'd throw that out there!

Oh, no Ang! I didn't know that you were moving after all. Boo hoo, I know you love it in Hawaii. Hope you will love your new home as much!

According to the list he is supposed to go to Jan M. You might just PM her for her address. Although, I think it would be cool to bump Ang up. Afterall, Hawaii is a once in a life time opportunity for most of us. :)

Would someone explain this to me please. I think I have an idea but just want to make sure and get the details. Also I would love to be on the list.

Thanks,

I'm sorry I've dropped the ball as Huck's travel agent. I'm working to correct that. Let's do try to keep things over in the main thread. It will be less confusing that way.

I know that I left a message there & got no response. Just thought perhaps here I would get one. And it did seem to work didn't it?!

LOL It sure did, Ann! WTG!

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Where on earth is Huckleberry Now ??

I have finally been able to get back to Scrap Girls - I kept getting error messages when I tried to log in :(

I'm able to get back to Scrap Girls - is Huckleberry safe and well and is he still TRAVELLING ??

Where on earth is Huckleberry Now ??

I have finally been able to get back to Scrap Girls - I kept getting error messages when I tried to log in :(

I'm able to get back to Scrap Girls - is Huckleberry safe and well and is he still TRAVELLING ??

I think he has retired from traveling life for a while. ;)

Archived