CRS

May Swap Croppers

45 posts in this topic

Hello Swappers! How is everyone doing? The reveal is Saturday, May 26th.

I have an idea in my head but I'm struggling on how to get it on "paper". I'm sure I'll figure it out!

Thanks for the reminder. I haven't started my layout yet. I always wait till the last week before starting, this way I don't go back and change it a hundred times.

I'm hunting for a really good quote, but the layout is otherwise done.

Mine's all set...I think...I went and changed it a bit last night on DH recommendation. :unsure:

Mine is still in my head, but I will get it done in plenty of time.

I think I'm set ... but I always peek and tweak .... LOL

I didn't realize it was getting to be that time already! I rarely do it before the last week anyway, but this is a BUSY week so I had better get going!

I'm happy to say that Nan's is all done! It isn't exactly the way I imagined it, but I'm happy with the results. I hope she is too!

I have some bad news about my swap layout. My computer has crashed (woke up to that badnews this morning). I hope to get it back with a new hard drive by Friday, but then everything will have to be restored, so I think it will be the first of next week before I can get Kim's layout done. I will get it as soon as I can, and I sent Kim a private message letting her know what happened.

It is ok, I can wait :)

I'm horrible, I haven't even started. But I will get it done, I have ideas!

I have some bad news about my swap layout. My computer has crashed (woke up to that badnews this morning). I hope to get it back with a new hard drive by Friday, but then everything will have to be restored, so I think it will be the first of next week before I can get Kim's layout done. I will get it as soon as I can, and I sent Kim a private message letting her know what happened.

Oh, Joyce, how awful! It's bad enough when you lose your own stuff or miss your own deadlines. Feeling for you! Hope it's a quick and easy restore. **hugs**

Darn computers! It's not something you can help, so don't feel bad. I hope you didn't lose anything!

Still can't find a good quotehit-head-with-hammer.gifhit-head-with-hammer.gifhit-head-with-hammer.gifhit-head-with-hammer.gif

I know that feeling, Valerie! I'm sure you've tried all the usual sites. Maybe you could browse the gallery and "borrow' something from another layout.

Darn computers! It's not something you can help, so don't feel bad. I hope you didn't lose anything!

I got my netbook out so I could use it while I'm waiting, and this morning it did the same thing, but it restored itself to factory settings. I didn't have much on it anyway. So I've decided it must have been a virus in an email. But that would leave the question, "why didn't Norton catch it?" Thank goodness I had Carbonite which will make restoration a lot easier.

tinkerbell.gifIm sorry to hear you are having such computer problems. I know how frustrating that can be!! And a bit scary too, right! We all have so much "priceless" data on our computers! May the Computer Fairies smile down upon you! :)

I got my netbook out so I could use it while I'm waiting, and this morning it did the same thing, but it restored itself to factory settings. I didn't have much on it anyway. So I've decided it must have been a virus in an email. But that would leave the question, "why didn't Norton catch it?" Thank goodness I had Carbonite which will make restoration a lot easier.

I haven't invested in Carbonite yet, but I'm beginning to think I should.

I finished mine on monday for Joyce - but now she won't be able to see them anyway!!! I hate computers- they are wonderful when they work but it takes so much time and energy keeping them that way....! I had a similar situation earlier this year Joyce where it appeared everything had crashed but I could open in safe mode which showed it was a virus... I used several different malware cleans and antivirus etc and it came good... haven't had a problem since... MalwareBytes is fantastic and should get you up and running again if it was a virus (I had an old copy on disk as it wouldn't let me download anything with virus or similar in the title....)... if you still have the computer.... :-) Good luck!

Well, I will confess that I haven't finished Aggie's layout yet, but I'm pleased with how it's coming along. With a little luck (good or bad depending on how you look at it) the weather will be bad again tomorrow and my golf game will be canceled and I can give full attention to the really important thing...that layout. In any case, it will be done well ahead of the deadline...and I hope you like what I've done!

DH has no work this afternoon, so he's been told. "We've got to find a good quote" (imagine me shouting at him, poor bloke)laugh.gif

I loved Carlas photos so much I just had to start the same day, so it's all ready. But I will probably make som last minute changes...

I have a busy day tomorrow and will probably upload mine just before I go to bed tonight...the rest of you will see it first thing in the morning.