May Swap Croppers

CRS

Hello Swappers! How is everyone doing? The reveal is Saturday, May 26th.

I have an idea in my head but I'm struggling on how to get it on "paper". I'm sure I'll figure it out!

I have some bad news about my swap layout. My computer has crashed (woke up to that badnews this morning). I hope to get it back with a new hard drive by Friday, but then everything will have to be restored, so I think it will be the first of next week before I can get Kim's layout done. I will get it as soon as I can, and I sent Kim a private message letting her know what happened.

I have some bad news about my swap layout. My computer has crashed (woke up to that badnews this morning). I hope to get it back with a new hard drive by Friday, but then everything will have to be restored, so I think it will be the first of next week before I can get Kim's layout done. I will get it as soon as I can, and I sent Kim a private message letting her know what happened.

Oh, Joyce, how awful! It's bad enough when you lose your own stuff or miss your own deadlines. Feeling for you! Hope it's a quick and easy restore. **hugs**

Darn computers! It's not something you can help, so don't feel bad. I hope you didn't lose anything!

I got my netbook out so I could use it while I'm waiting, and this morning it did the same thing, but it restored itself to factory settings. I didn't have much on it anyway. So I've decided it must have been a virus in an email. But that would leave the question, "why didn't Norton catch it?" Thank goodness I had Carbonite which will make restoration a lot easier.

tinkerbell.gifIm sorry to hear you are having such computer problems. I know how frustrating that can be!! And a bit scary too, right! We all have so much "priceless" data on our computers! May the Computer Fairies smile down upon you! :)

Darn computers! It's not something you can help, so don't feel bad. I hope you didn't lose anything!

I got my netbook out so I could use it while I'm waiting, and this morning it did the same thing, but it restored itself to factory settings. I didn't have much on it anyway. So I've decided it must have been a virus in an email. But that would leave the question, "why didn't Norton catch it?" Thank goodness I had Carbonite which will make restoration a lot easier.

I finished mine on monday for Joyce - but now she won't be able to see them anyway!!! I hate computers- they are wonderful when they work but it takes so much time and energy keeping them that way....! I had a similar situation earlier this year Joyce where it appeared everything had crashed but I could open in safe mode which showed it was a virus... I used several different malware cleans and antivirus etc and it came good... haven't had a problem since... MalwareBytes is fantastic and should get you up and running again if it was a virus (I had an old copy on disk as it wouldn't let me download anything with virus or similar in the title....)... if you still have the computer.... :-) Good luck!

Well, I will confess that I haven't finished Aggie's layout yet, but I'm pleased with how it's coming along. With a little luck (good or bad depending on how you look at it) the weather will be bad again tomorrow and my golf game will be canceled and I can give full attention to the really important thing...that layout. In any case, it will be done well ahead of the deadline...and I hope you like what I've done!

Archived