May Swap Croppers

CRS

I LOVE reveal day for SWAP Crop!! This month I was treated to the opportunity to make layouts of Jenna's girls - who are just adorable, I might add!! I felt like I was eating Lay's Potato Chips .... I could not stop at just one!!

Jenna's Girls #1

Jenna's Girls #2

Jenna's Girls #3

I have to post now as it is getting late and I have to get up early in the morning... nearly 11pm. Wasn't sure if it was usual time of 6pm or what as I couldn't find the thread with the time so apologies if I am early... I see others posted so I guess it is ok.... I did 2 pages for Joyce as I had 2 VERY different ideas, tfl! Great swap Carla, thanks again!

Page 1

Page 2

Wonderful, wonderful layouts this month! I will be back later to heap love on them all.

SWAP FOR AGGIE

Did I miss something? Is there a chat tonight? It thought the swap chats had been canceled.

Nope, looks like I missed that memo. Sorry about that.

Jo sent me such beautiful pictures of a Fire Broom bush. I love the bright colors. I chose this photo because it seem to me to really let those little blossoms shine. Sorry it is late! I hadn't checked the due date before I left for the holiday weekend and assumed it was the 31st.

Fire Broom

And the 2nd one shows the Fire Broom Bush in action, I thought the painted flower template suited the amazing colors.

Paint Your World Beautiful

Archived