Thursday Challenge 5-24-12

B&K Mom

Happy Thursday SGs! This is the last Thursday Challenge for May! It's been a busy month around our house, especially with school finishing TODAY!!! When I get a bit stressed, I start looking for things to make me laugh. Laughter is a fabulous stress reliever! So our challenge today is to create a LO that shows a little HUMOR! You could go with an absolutely silly picture, an embodiment of a great joke or tricky witticism, pics of people laughing (and the story behind the laughter makes it all the richer), or my very favorite...over-the-top ridiculousness!!! Whatever you choose, your goal is to give me (and everyone else ;)) something to laugh about.rofl.gif

Please post your LOs in the General Message Board Challenges Gallery. Post a link in this thread, and we'll come by and smirk, giggle or guffaw before leaving some love on your LO! :D

Mine will be posted as soon as I finish it...and I'm laughing at that too!

Happy Thursday SGs! This is the last Thursday Challenge for May! It's been a busy month around our house, especially with school finishing TODAY!!! When I get a bit stressed, I start looking for things to make me laugh. Laughter is a fabulous stress reliever! So our challenge today is to create a LO that shows a little HUMOR! You could go with an absolutely silly picture, an embodiment of a great joke or tricky witticism, pics of people laughing (and the story behind the laughter makes it all the richer), or my very favorite...over-the-top ridiculousness!!! Whatever you choose, your goal is to give me (and everyone else ;)) something to laugh about.rofl.gif

Please post your LOs in the General Message Board Challenges Gallery. Post a link in this thread, and we'll come by and giggle or guffaw before leave some love on your LO! :D

Mine will be posted as soon as I finish it...and I'm laughing at that too!

ummm... no challenge on the 31st??? tee hee...

Happy Thursday SGs! This is the last Thursday Challenge for May!

ummm... no challenge on the 31st??? tee hee...

Oops. My bad! "Thirty days hath September, April, June, and November..." That says nothing about May, does it? Between busy life and obviously poor math skills last night, I got confused! hit-head-with-hammer.gifThanks for telling me, Jody.

Here is mine - a bit late in the day but I got it done! Waaah! it hit my face

My niece's son plays soccer in the 4 and under team - they are so cute. The ball was kicked into his face and he ran off the field to cry to his mother - who said to suck it up and be tough, go back to play I love you. LOL They are really cute!

Made this page to remember one of my Grandson Griff's funnier statements.

Credits:

gallery_21549_197_5327.jpg

Credits:

Template by NettioDesigns - The Digi Files. Kit used is Fresh Start by Suzie Q Scraps, silhouette by Pamela Perry of Acclaim Images.com, talk bubble from FDS Day Dreaming

Was feeling rather miserable yesterday and thought i'd never find anything suitable for a layout about fun and joy and humour, until i came across these photos. They made me laugh, so here i'm sharing them with you. =)

This Makes Me Laugh

Archived