Friday Customer Submitted Challenge May 25

Smiles

This week’s challenge comes from AnaLee (Garden_Girl). "I have only done one page in the 4 years I've been digi scrapping that was only about me. So the challenge is to do a page all about you!"

Please post your layouts in the General Messageboard Challenges gallery and post a page link in this thread so we can all oooh and ahhh over them.

Because her suggestion was chosen, AnaLee will be collecting a prize!

(Please email Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com to claim your your prize)

Also, please send in your ideas for the Friday Customer Submitted Challenge!!

You (like AnaLee) could win a prize from Scrap Girls if your idea is selected to use. Send those ideas (along with your Scrap Girls member name) to Challenges@scrapgirls.com.

Here's a link to mine Me

I've got an idea, something I've never done before, but I'm not sure if I've got time to do it. Got to go to Ben's school, could be there most of the day.

Congratulations AnaLee.

This sounds an interesting challenge. I will see how time goes for me over the next few days - that is if I can come up with an idea for a page to do.

I'll have to do this on Monday only. Going to see MIB today and going to the Food & Wine show with my DD tomorrow. I've done so many layouts about me lately that I will have to really put my thinking cap on for this one. Great challenge AnaLee.

This is exciting. I'll have to get going on it.

For me the lack of personal pages is due to the lack of photos of myself. I'll have to see what I have or take some new ones. I might use younger pictures since my mom was the one behind the camera then. Hummmm???? What to use. . ..

Great challenge AnaLee.... I have finally finished mine - took almost all day! Hard to scrap about yourself. This is ME

Is it just me or is this page somewhere different? I can't get it to come up with a comments area.... and I wanted to say how much I liked it!! So many different facets and all interesting, great page!

Great challenge AnaLee.... I have finally finished mine - took almost all day! Hard to scrap about yourself. This is ME

Is it just me or is this page somewhere different? I can't get it to come up with a comments area.... and I wanted to say how much I liked it!! So many different facets and all interesting, great page!

That is a link to the image, not to the page. You can find it here

Archived