June Monthly Forum Game

Task #6 done - phew! 1016 photos reduced down to 150 in the first "cull"

Wow! I admire you. I never seem to be able to delete photos even though I know I will never use them. I am wasting valuable disk space. I have to work on that.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Task8

Find Word Art or a quote that you think will work with your photos.

Requirement: Share the quote or a boutique link to the word art in the game thread

The WordArt that will work with my photo is "Majestic View" From the May Scrap Simple Club. Here is the link:

Majestic View

When I click on my link above, it doesn't work for me. Could someone else click on it and let me know if it works. Thanks.

Did you see this post? Post #77

When I click on my link above, it doesn't work for me. Could someone else click on it and let me know if it works. Thanks.

Your link didn't work for me - but here is one that should.

ScrapSimple Word Art Templates: Beauty of the Earth

When I click on the link here in your post, it works, but when I click on it in my post below, it doesn't work! Any other suggestions?

The WordArt that will work with my photo is "Majestic View" From the May Scrap Simple Club. Here is the link:

Majestic View

I did see that post. Thanks! If I download Firefox, would I then just use it whenever I want to go to this site. Is it ok to have two browsers operating on your computer at the same time? Does it slow the computer down?

Majestic View

I did see that post. Thanks! If I download Firefox, would I then just use it whenever I want to go to this site. Is it ok to have two browsers operating on your computer at the same time? Does it slow the computer down?

Yes, you could Firefox for just Scrap Girls if you want. It's fine to have two different browsers at once. Sometimes I have both Firefox and Internet Explorer opened at the same time. I haven't noticed anything slowing down because of it.

BTW, did you try using two different tabs when you are linking your product? One tab for your post and the other tab for the Boutique/product page.

Majestic View

Yes, you could Firefox for just Scrap Girls if you want. It's fine to have two different browsers at once. Sometimes I have both Firefox and Internet Explorer opened at the same time. I haven't noticed anything slowing down because of it.

BTW, did you try using two different tabs when you are linking your product? One tab for your post and the other tab for the Boutique/product page.

I did, Theresa. That is what I was doing wrong - not using another window. Works like a charm!

I went back and re-read your earlier directions about posting a link and also just figured out why my links weren't working. Instead of hitting control C and control V to copy and paste, I was right clicking and using that copy and paste. I just posted the link above using control C and Control V and it works! If there is something wrong to do on the computer, leave it to me!!!

I did, Theresa. That is what I was doing wrong - not using another window. Works like a charm!

I went back and re-read your earlier directions about posting a link and also just figured out why my links weren't working. Instead of hitting control C and control V to copy and paste, I was right clicking and using that copy and paste. I just posted the link above using control C and Control V and it works! If there is something wrong to do on the computer, leave it to me!!!

Great! :D Now can you post a link to the product itself?

Here is the link to the Word Art I plan to use:

ScrapSimple Word Art Template:Beauty of the Earth

That's a little better :) - now you just need to do the same thing with the product page, where the product is all by itself on the page. Try it again...

I swear I was on the product page. That is what I copied! The first time I clicked on it after posting it, it took me to the product page. Honest!! I will try posting again!

Your link didn't work for me - but here is one that should.

ScrapSimple Word Art Templates: Beauty of the Earth

Thanks April. With a lot of help from Theresa, I finally got it to work. Thanks to both of you for your patience with me. I would have asked me to drop out of the game by now!! LOL!

Well, I clicked on my link above twice and it worked! Thanks so much Theresa for all your help! Whew!

Glad I could be of some help! ;)

Archived