June Monthly Forum Game

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Task16

Complete and post the layout you worked on in tasks 13-15.

Requirement: Post your completed layout in the Gallery. Post your color palette swatch and a link to your layout in the forum. (Same post please!) This also covers Task 12!

Task 14 Done Embellishments

Task 15 Done Journaling and Title.

Belle, I was in the same situation, forgot how to use the "color Swatch " since I never use it, and couldn't wrap my mind around the TUT! I just made a small 2x2 document in PSE using the grid squares in shapes, and picked and bucket filled the squares for a color swatch, saved it. Hope that helps. I usually just use the picker without a swatch.

;)

Task 14 Done Embellishments

Task 15 Done Journaling and Title.

Belle, I was in the same situation, forgot how to use the "color Swatch " since I never use it, and couldn't wrap my mind around the TUT! I just made a small 2x2 document in PSE using the grid squares in shapes, and picked and bucket filled the squares for a color swatch, saved it. Hope that helps. I usually just use the picker without a swatch.

;)

Duh! Why didn't I think of that. You are brilliant. Thanks.

9: Done (some time ago, but never posted, LOL.)

#10: Harry

Speedbump: Basic Organizational Method. I download Collections into a folder with the Designers initials first, then the Collection Name. I have a separate folder each for Actions, Alphas, Brushes, Cards, Clubs, Crafts Digital Layout Templates, Embellishment Minis, Embellishment Templates, Fonts, Frames, Freebies, Masks, Shapes, SS Paper, Styles, Textures, Type Paths and Word Art.

#11: Chose a set of photos of DD and DGD, taken last September.

#12: Color Swatch Done using Syndee's Color Swatch Action. (Edit: After I used the swatch I knocked out some of the bg color in the main photo. I didn't like that blue baby bottle and the green note paper in the backround. It seemed to jump off the page and took away from the main focus, Maeve and Tricia. Hope that's okay.)

#13: Chose bg and SS Paper for layout.

#14: Embellished layout.

#15: Added journaling and title. I used ScrapSimple Digital Layout Album Templates: 12x12 Negative Space which made it easy.

#16: Love at First Sight.

Whew! Caught up on posting. I have a Dr's excuse for being late :-)

SPEEDBUMP 2

I spent some time last night organizing supplies (as much as I could afford to spend since I have out of town company coming tomorrow).

My method of organization is not the best right now. I think I want to look into a tagging process at some point. As far as what I do right now, I organize my supplies in folders. I start with "s4h ok" & "PU" then I go into sub folders for papers, embellies, frames, alphas, templates. The subfolders have subfolders too - color groups of papers, a folder for specific themes, etc

MariJ, I read all that. Wanted to be certain finishing the LOs didn't include the "post product links" stuff too!

Yes, you can just do the layouts without all the tasks! I wanted to keep the option to play open for those who might only have time for one layout.

I've been getting confused as to honor or requirement, and making myself notes! I may be leaving comments on "completed" where unnecessary. I missed a week, and am finally caught up-I think!

You don't have to report the "On Your Honor" tasks in this thread, but you certainly may. :)

My word art is from the KSC_Run kit. I couldn't find it in the boutique, so maybe it is retired?

Task 3 LO:

Born to Run right side

Born to Run left

Is it this one? Run Collection Mini

Yes! I did a search on "Run" and that usually works, but I got nothing on five pages of results! Then I checked Keri's store but wasn't going to go through 20+ pages of items to find it. Thanks!!

SPEEDBUMP – Mini Posting Contest

Mini posting contest! Right now... post your current post number in this thread.(You can locate that under your avatar to the left of any of your message board posts) We'll do the math for this one. You'll get credit for this task as long as your post count at the end of the month is at least 25 posts higher than today's starting number.

Requirement:Post your starting number in this thread. Post at least 25 times before the end of the month.

Archived