June Monthly Forum Game

We helped you jumpstart your January and now it's time to re-JUNE-venate your focus on scrapbooking! This is a game and challenge that focuses on taking time to scrapbook regularly despite the little "speedbumps" of life. When the month is over you'll have completed several layouts and been treated to some fun along the way.

A Welcoming Committee Member will post a task each Monday through Saturday from June 1-30. The tasks will be formatted in a LARGE PURPLE FONT for ease of locating them in the game thread as it grows. Some tasks will require message board participation, email responses or gallery posting. Read each daily task carefully to see what is required of you.

Those who complete all the required tasks and submit or post required participationby 11:59 pm MDT June 30th will be entered in a drawing to win one of three $10 Gift Certificates to the ScrapGirls Boutique! Those who complete all the layouts will be entered in a drawing to win one of two $5 giftcertificates. Each person who completes a layout will be entered – once for each completed challenge page- into a drawing for one of three $3 giftcertificates.

A few tips to making this month a successful one!

Stayon top of the daily tasks. Don't get more than a day or two behind if you can help it!

• Read the "task requirement" listed with each task so you know how to get credit for completing the task.
  • When you post a task requirement to this thread always remember to label it with "TASK #..." so you get credit for the correct task.
  • Create a single email draft or word document to be sent at the end of the month with various task requirements included. Label each task in your email with "TASK #..." so you get credit for the correct tasks. ONLY tasks that specify emailing should be included. We will keep track of those that require posting in this thread throughout the month.
  • Have fun!

Join us in June for some serious scrapbooking re-JUNE-venation!

Re-June-venate Gallery

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll have a bit of a problem with the first week, we are on holiday with only my phone for internet access, but I will join in as best as I can.

Task 1

Look through all your 2012 photos and pick your favorite(s) that have not been scrapped. Start a new layout using your photos.

You are on your honor for this task. (Which means we aren't tracking it and you aren't required to tell us you've completed it - but you certainly may!)

Got my photos chosen. My sister sent me pics, back in January, of my nephew that I haven't scrapped yet. His smile is ADORABLE!

Picked my photos. They're pics from the day we went boating on the lake back in April. Layout started!

I loved the game in Marchbso definitely will do this one! May have trouble at end of month as we will be away and then daughter visiting but will give it a try. No problem picking out photos. We just got back from a trip out west and I have 100s of photos to scrap.

I want to join too! I havne't scrapped since Jan I'm sure so this at least will get me going! Off to pick a picture or two!!!

Archived