June Monthly Forum Game

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TASK 20 done

Hope that we aren't supposed to include the comments in the eom doc, I did include my links though. I need to go LL on all of the fabulous LOs in the gallery! I have been mostly out for a week so I am behind! LOL

This week had been hellish for me. Pardon for the foul mouth.

Tues I thought I had time on Wed and I would get my act together. Well Wed morning while at my 14 year olds grad from middle school I get a call my my YDD ( 7) saying they are taking her to the ER she fell and for me to met them there! I get there and I expect she has a broken arm. She broke it last year and it's the same arm. This time she is screaming a lot longer and there is no calming her down. Well her break is so bad they put 2 pins in her elbow on Thursday Morning. I havne't slept since Wed night and poor baby can't sleep through the night yet. Friday she gets a replacement cast and I hope by them I'm sleeping better , because if I am that means she must be too.

Sorry for the long rant but I just wanted to say thanks for the people who put these wonderful events on and the challanges together for us to do. I do truely love them. Even if I don't finish on time I get them done evenutally!!

Thanks again Design team at Scrapgirls you peopole are the best!!

Ok I have an hour to try and do this last weeks challange and I only realize after I found a tutorial I like that I can't get past the second step!! I am using PSE 9 and I found a tutuorial for PSCS. arghgh

So to my stuckness. How to do I get to select-load select... the load select is not highlighted so I can't do it. Here is the link for the original tutuorial. TIA

My link

Going through the gallery, I have to say, I think the tutorial task was the best. I loved the challenge in the first place, but now to go back and see what others learned and to use their LOs as examples is fantastic! Thank you, April.

For Scraphappen:

I just tried the tutorial with my PSE9. I followed the steps, including the two layers with two different colors. When I got to (Select>Load Selection) that option is grayed out. I tried a couple of different things, but it remained grayed out. So, either a step is missing, or this technique only works with Photoshop. If you notice, Keri did say she did it with Photoshop, not Photoshop Elements. I realize the month is over, but maybe you could find another tutorial? HTH.

Also, and more importantly, I was so sorry to hear about YDD. I sure hope she is starting to feel better!!!

Thanks to everyone who is trying to help me with the "Load Selection" I figured out another way to do it.

As for my YDD Last night was the first night she slept right through the night!! I feel so good having had all my sleep. :2468who-do-we-appreciate: I know the month is over but I just want to finish that last page for myself!! LOL almost there!!

Thanks to everyone who is trying to help me with the "Load Selection" I figured out another way to do it.

As for my YDD Last night was the first night she slept right through the night!! I feel so good having had all my sleep. :2468who-do-we-appreciate: I know the month is over but I just want to finish that last page for myself!! LOL almost there!!

I also tried it in PSE9 and got the same results as you and Diane. Sorry :-( It does work in PS, but it was challenging to figure out. Eventually it all came together and was a fun exercise, so thanks for sharing the tutorial!

Sorry to hear about DD's arm and I hope she is feeling better now. Been there...... was with my Dad 3 hours away for a major surgery when I received a call that youngest DS's leg was broken during the only soccer game I ever missed! I was happy I wasn't there to "hear it." It was difficult to know whether to stay with Dad or go be with DS, who had surgery planned for the next day. Women need to be in so many places at one time, don't they?

Get some rest and feel better!

Task 17 - I chose Making your Own Digital SB Paper with Brushes.

Task 18 - I did not realize it would be this fun.

Task 19 - Created a double page from a chilly day we spent at the park this past January.

Page 1

Page 2

Speedbump, I backup my files on dvd's - monthly usually and I am behind the month of June. Gotta get get....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived