June Monthly Forum Game

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Task 3

Look through the boutique or your stash of supplies and find at least 2 products that would work with your photos.

Requirement: Post a link to the products in the thread.

Tasks 1 & 2 done.

For task 3 is it products for the layout we are working on in tasks 1 & 2, or is it our photos in general?

Thanks,

Debbie

Products that would work with layout you are working on from tasks a 1 & 2. :)

Tasks 1 & 2 done.

For task 3 is it products for the layout we are working on in tasks 1 & 2, or is it our photos in general?

Thanks,

Debbie

Products that would work with layout you are working on from tasks a 1 & 2. :)

Thank you Theresa

Debbie

I am having trouble with the journaling part - I had some photos picked but don't really want to journal why they are some of my faves as much as I'd like to just journal about them or use a quote. Is that permissable or should I find some different photos?

I am having trouble with the journaling part - I had some photos picked but don't really want to journal why they are some of my faves as much as I'd like to just journal about them or use a quote. Is that permissable or should I find some different photos?

I think either way you want to do it would be fine Jenna. The main thing is to get some journaling done. ;)

Jenna, I'm doing a layout of my son in his big boy bed and on the potty, and I actually put on there "I don't know if I'd say these are my favorite pictures to scrap because it shows you're becoming a big boy"! LOL So I kinda did the opposite!! (Hope the purple people eaters don't get me for it!) :disappearing-smilie:

Got my photos and want to do some journaling with type-paths. I bought SNU_SSTypePaths-FlourishSwirls and placed it in my layout. The SG-Instructions state to triple click (Using the Text Tool) the type path in order to highlight and type but this does not work for me. The type path is highlighted in my layers pallet, I have triple clicked with the text tool and without but it does not cause the type path to be lighlighted. I am using PSE10 Win7. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Coastal

Flourish and Swirls TypePaths

Task 4

Add some papers, an alpha and an odd number of embellishments to your layout.

You are on your honor for this task.

Got my photos and want to do some journaling with type-paths. I bought SNU_SSTypePaths-FlourishSwirls and placed it in my layout. The SG-Instructions state to triple click (Using the Text Tool) the type path in order to highlight and type but this does not work for me. The type path is highlighted in my layers pallet, I have triple clicked with the text tool and without but it does not cause the type path to be lighlighted. I am using PSE10 Win7. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Coastal

Flourish and Swirls TypePaths

I use PSE9 so I'm hoping it's similar enough to 10. I highlight the text layer in the layers pallet; then I use the move tool, not the text tool and just double-click on the text in my layout. The text automatically highlights and the tool automatically changes to text-tool. HTH!!

Archived