June Monthly Forum Game

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm gonna be so late this month. i'm about to update from pse5 to pse10. it's gonna be a bit of work to get my addins back. hopefully i'll finish the layout soon. still hoping to play along.

You will be fine-I got started late, too. I'll miss one wee for vacation, but still intend to do the layout.

SPEEDBUMP Leave love on at least 3 layouts in any Scrap Girls gallery that used at least one of the same products you did in your layout.

Requirement: Include links in end of month document.

i'm gonna be so late this month. i'm about to update from pse5 to pse10. it's gonna be a bit of work to get my addins back. hopefully i'll finish the layout soon. still hoping to play along.

You will be fine-I got started late, too. I'll miss one wee for vacation, but still intend to do the layout.

so glad to hear i'm not the only one. :) i'm trying to keep up on all the other instructions though. just did the speedbump.

Just completed the speedbump - wished I'd seen April's hint sooner :-[ grrr! LOL

Sorry about that! Glad you finished it though. Not everyone lists their credits in the description and the search won't show what is in the EXIF data. That is why I always list them in both places.

Just completed the speedbump - wished I'd seen April's hint sooner :-[ grrr! LOL

Sorry about that! Glad you finished it though. Not everyone lists their credits in the description and the search won't show what is in the EXIF data. That is why I always list them in both places.

I didn't realize the search wouldn't show what is in the EXIF file. I'll have to remember that.

That's a stinker and I don't quite understand April's tip. Will try this tomorrow and in future put my supplies in EXIF and in the comments.

Belle, you can choose to search the gallery from the search box at the top right of the forum page - right underneath your photo. If you're in the gallery, it will automatically search the gallery. The search gives really good results, but it just can't see the EXIF data to search it.

Task # 6 - Speedbump - COMPLETE

Funny thing is - when searching the gallery for the products I used, I kept coming up with my own LOs!

Then, the ones I did find, I'd already left comments! :hit-head-with-hammer:

LOL Marilyn!

Here's another trick that may help some: Rather than going to a specific gallery, try clicking on the Gallery tab from the main forums page, then click on Latest Images and try searching from there.

Archived