June Monthly Forum Game

I am starting my document to send in at the end of the month, but I am not sure what email we use?

Hi Melanie, we'll be posting the address at the end of the game. :)

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speedbump done (sort-of...I searched for the Buttercup Collection, which I listed in task #3, but then didn't use...oops) If you want me to go back and do some more, I will. :blush:

Task #6 done.

Speedbump completed.

I got confused with this, as you had listed Task #5 on Wednesday and Task #6 for Friday. Speedbump on Thursday had no task #.

Task #6 -- Completed.

I always upload my photos as soon as I get home from taking photos, so there were no photos to upload today. I just went to the last group of photos I took and organized them a little better. Hope that counts.

Speedbump completed.

I got confused with this, as you had listed Task #5 on Wednesday and Task #6 for Friday. Speedbump on Thursday had no task #.

Task #6 -- Completed.

I always upload my photos as soon as I get home from taking photos, so there were no photos to upload today. I just went to the last group of photos I took and organized them a little better. Hope that counts.

Sorry this confused you Carol. The speedbumps aren't numbered tasks.

Task 7

Choose a recent photo(s) to use on your next scrapbook page.

You are on your honor for this task.

Reminder: There won't be any tasks or speedbumps posted tomorrow (Sunday). The game will resume Monday. Have a great weekend! :D

Task 6- Well, I thought my photos were all uploaded, but apparently dd has been taking some pics around the house -she does this when she is bored- so NOW all my photos are uploaded.

Task 7- check

Have a great weekend Theresa!

Am I OK to start now?

We got home this evening, I can start catching up tomorrow.

Yep, you can start now. :)

Speedbump done

Task #6 done, I sorted our holiday photos onto DH's work laptop each night, so I didn't have a mamouth task when we got home. I've just transferred them to my computer.

Task #7 done, I've picked a photo from our first day on holiday.

I think I am all up to-date now.

Archived