Congratulations Betty (Betc)

CRS

Member of the Month:June 2012

Congratulations Betty (BetC)! The Scrap Girls Team has chosen Betty as the Member of the Month for June! Betty will receive a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

Betty has been an amazing presence in the Gallery since joining Scrap Girls in March 2010. Not only does she complete the General Message Board Challenges with beautiful layouts, she leaves lots of wonderful comments on other members’ layouts as well. Betty helps keep people motivated to exercises in the Shredders Thread and sends out congratulations to contest winners. Thank you so much for making Scrap Girls the fun and friendly purple place that it is!

When you have a few minutes Betty, please tell us a little about yourself and share a link to your favorite layout! Thank you for making Scrap Girls a wonderful, friendly place! Congratulations!!

Wow! This rarely happens - I'm speechless (but not for long.) What an honor to be MOM. Here's a little bit about me.

Write something about me? Hmmm. My name is Betty C, (BetC) but I've always felt like an Elizabeth. Mom does not share my feelings-lol. I think of myself as a happy soul and spend much of my time laughing, joking and teasing; serious if necessary. I prize kindness. I believe it is balm for an irritable society. DH and I have 2 sons and 3 grandchildren – I adore them all. I have spent most of my life as director of music at our church, directing a 35-40 voice choir for over 25 years. Since retirement, I now play keyboard and sing with the contemporary band (I raise the average age considerably!) I love to do fashion sewing and am a very amateur artist. I began digital scrapping in 2001 with a PictureIt program. Then I got Photoshop–wow–endless possibilities. I joined ScrapGirls in 2010 after an internet search for free digital scrap supplies. I spent about a year "lurking" and studying the beautiful scrap pages. I finally got brave and started posting layouts. Everyone was so helpful, giving encouragement and ideas. I love the high quality designs and the friendly interaction of everyone here. Thank you all.

Here's my favorite layout. The eyes belong to my grandson. Peek-a-Boo

Member of the Month:June 2012

Congratulations Betty (BetC)! The Scrap Girls Team has chosen Betty as the Member of the Month for June! Betty will receive a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

Betty has been an amazing presence in the Gallery since joining Scrap Girls in March 2010. Not only does she complete the General Message Board Challenges with beautiful layouts, she leaves lots of wonderful comments on other members' layouts as well. Betty helps keep people motivated to exercises in the Shredders Thread and sends out congratulations to contest winners. Thank you so much for making Scrap Girls the fun and friendly purple place that it is!

When you have a few minutes Betty, please tell us a little about yourself and share a link to your favorite layout! Thank you for making Scrap Girls a wonderful, friendly place! Congratulations!!

Congratulations Betty. What a wonderful surprise for you. Thank you for helping make Scrap Girls the wonderful community that it is. :) Your layout is lovely, I can see why it is a favourite.

Archived