June Swap Crop Sign Up Here!

CRS

Can you believe it's June already????? Right now things are so crazy at my house that I am dreaming of a more relaxed, less stressed time. I daydream about what we used to do before all the technology became available! So, for this month's swap, I thought we could do a Classic Outdoor Theme! Let's swap photos showing our family and friends outside playing the old fashioned way! No computers, tablets, ereaders or video games! Let's get back to the old fashioned fun of fishing, hiking, riding a bike, playing sports, gardening or even reading a real paper book! As long as the subject isn't using technology, the photo is perfect for this swap!

If you are interested in joining the swap crop (we swap photos with another member and scrap their photos for them), just sign up in this thread before June 5th. On June 6th, I'll start a new thread with the list of partners and then the swapping can begin! The reveal day will be Saturday, June 30th!

If you have any questions, please ask! I'll update this post with the members who are interested in swapping. If I miss anyone, please let me know!!!

Carla

AnnBK

Nicole

Jenna

Monica

Aggie

Michele

Valerie

Renee

Cherylann

Carol

Joyce

Kim

Jody

Deb

Lena

HAHA With a husband who LOVES to fish and go hiking, I have SOOOOO many pictures for this theme! I just have to figure out which one I wanna send!! I'm definitely in!

with 4 beasties around & me being a meanie (I limit them to only a couple of hours of games/tv a day in the summer & weekends only during school) I am sure I have something that fits! :)

Count me in!

biggrin.gif Well, technically, fishing poles, hiking boots, bicycles, sports equipment and gardening tools are all technology too. laugh.gif But outside is beautiful. Especially today. I'm in.

No need to send an email now?

That's ok, Jody! I'll be doing the same thing since June 30th is probably moving day!

I forgot I'm going out of town without my laptop (gasp!!) on Thursday. So Sign Up before June 5th and I'll partner people up on the 6th!

Great theme, Carla!! I'm sad I have to miss out on it. I will be gone for half of June ... camping in Montana @ Glacier ... I'd have great photos from that trip so hopefully we'll have a similar topic in the future!! Enjoy your swap-scrap friends!!

Archived