Hello Scrapgirls!

Debbie Cleek

I just want to say how excited I am to be part of the ScrapGirls team. I feel so grateful to be part of this amazing group. I can't wait to meet you all and admire your beautiful creations. And once I get the courage up I'll share mine with you mine.

I'm very fortunate to be spending this next week with Ro. She is an amazing gal and I hope I can fill her very, very large shoes.

Welcome aboard Debbie! There's no better scrapping place anywhere else. Thank you so much for coming aboard and allowing Ro the chance to take a step back and regain her health and (maybe?) her sanity. :D

Welcome Debbie! It's so good to meet you! Scrap Gurls is the friendliest little purple place around for digi-scrapping, new friends and of course a fabulous boutique! We're so happy to have you here with us!

Welcome, Debbie! So glad that you came along and gave Ro this chance to step back and heal. Can't wait to see you around the forums and get to know you better.

Welcome aboard Debbie. It's so nice to meet you and glad that you are here and able to give our dear Ro a much needed rest. I know that you will fit in with the rest of us here at this wonderful Purple Place. Looking forward to seeing your designs and layouts.

Hi Debbie and congratulations on your first post! I'm pretty new here too, but I get all of the Scrap Girls newsletters and was sorry to hear that Ro is having health issues and is stepping back for awhile!! It sounds like she has found the perfect person in you though!! Welcome!!!

Archived