Hello Scrapgirls!

Debbie Cleek

1962608mfgqgzr55s.jpgDebbie

I hope you enjoy your role here at Scrap Girls. I am sure the team and members will support you as they have supported Ro in her leadership.

Wow Debbie. What a wonderful adventure ahead for us all. I look forward to hearing more about you. We must be in good hands if Ro has given her blessing. Hopefully she has a chance to recharge and enjoy some of the delights we take for granted. Thank you so much Ro and a big welcome Debbie. Kay

Hi Debbie! :waving-hi: Welcome to the purple party! I'm looking forward to getting to know you.

Purple party...lol...good description Char! :giggle_bear:

Hi Debbie!! I look forward to getting to know you!

Debbie, welcome to your new home here at SG’s. You have made a great decision to take the reins from Ro and lead us onward in our digital scrapbooking venture. We look to the past, not with regret, but with love; and to the future with great expectation.

This has been a fantastic place for me, where I’ve learned SO much and met some extremely gifted and wonderful people and friends. I know it will be the same for you.

Welcome to Scrap Girls, Debbie! (You have a great name, BTW.) I'm fairly new in participation, but I lurked for quite awhile before I got up the nerve to start posting. Sure glad I finally did it. This is a wonderful place. Glad you're here!

This is such a welcoming place, Debbie, and I join the gals our excitement of having you on board @ SG! I stumbled on this little purple place having never scrapped paper or digital and everyone was so helpful (and exercised much patience!) while I learned. I hope you come to love it here every bit as much as we do!!

Archived