June Layout Contest

PBarnes

June is full of weddings and graduations – a time of pomp and circumstance. For June's contest, we want to see your wedding, graduation or other special occasion layouts. Post your layouts in the June Monthly Layout Gallery before Midnight MDT on June 30th and you could one of the two people who will win a $10 Gift Certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique! Please be sure to list your layout's product credits in the description or under the EXIF Properties. Your layout does need to contain at least some Scrap Girls product.

I haven't been to any weddings in so long - I'll see what I can find but will have to scan something since I lost all of my pics when my laptop was sick! Great contest - I love wedding pics!

June is full of weddings and graduations – a time of pomp and circumstance. For June's contest, we want to see your wedding, graduation or other special occasion layouts. Post your layouts in the June Monthly Layout Gallery before Midnight MDT on June 30th and you could one of the two people who will win a $10 Gift Certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique! Please be sure to list your layout's product credits in the description or under the EXIF Properties. Your layout does need to contain at least some Scrap Girls product.

Pat, does Father's Day count as a special occasion? If not, let me know and I will move it to my Family Gallery. :) :)

Pat, does Father's Day count as a special occasion? If not, let me know and I will move it to my Family Gallery. :) :)

Sure Sara! It doesn't have to be a wedding. Anything you would consider a special occasion is fine.

Sure Sara! It doesn't have to be a wedding. Anything you would consider a special occasion is fine.

Thanks, Pat!

Archived