June Swap Crop Partners

CRS

Below is a list of partners. Send your photos to the person below you and receive photos from the person above you. Send them a PM to get their email addresses! Have some good ole fashion fun!

Partners

AnnBk

Nicolen9708

crs

Belle

Nica

Jenna

AggieB

Reminiscing

Valerietuff3

rpierce61

Lorac

cherryyllaann

princessrunningfingers

Terrydeb

jode2771

ScrappingKim

LenaLotta

If you have any questions, please feel free to post here or pm me. I will answer any PM's on Monday....

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I sent my partner photos today, very late, and completely forgot the theme! She's probably wondering what in the world to do with those pics, Not to worry Nicole, I'll send more appropriate photos tomorrow.

Love this new Swap category, great idea! I have had to post early as I go interstate tomorrow till Monday and I don't want Deb to miss the reveal... sorry to ruin the surprise ladies... Hope Deb likes what I did with her boys' photos :-)

LHS

RHS

I will send hi res copies when I get home Deb as it is after midnight and I can see me making mistakes if I try now... let me know if you need any changes :-)

I am a last minute kind of person myself, but it might have backfired this time. I have been trying to catch up with re-Junevenate & not doing too badly until my out of town company arrived! Hopefully I will be done with my swap in time for the reveal!

Is there no longer a chat for this Swap?

I'm not sure of my plans for tomorrow, but I know I'll be out early and most of the morning, so I'd better post my layout now. Here's what I made for Katherine (AggieB? I'm confused. I got an email with photos from a Katherine, but I see AggieB above my name.)

Easter Baseball

Here are my layouts for Carol. She gave me wonderful photos from her trip to The Bronx Zoo. I could not decide on my favorit so I posted a couple. I will email her all I did. She did give me pictures of people, nature and journaling and I did scrap those and will send to her in email. I was totally partial to the great photos of the animals so these are the ones I posted.

Gorilla

Tiger

Flamingos

AggieB and Katherine are one and the same! And no, there isn't a chat of this swap anymore....and i miss it!

I thought they might be! :) Too bad chats have been reduced. They were one of my favorite things about ScrapGirls, that I think set this forum apart.

Here's mine for Michele My link

Thank you Valerie. As I said in my email, I like the page you made for me. :)

Archived