June 2012 Recipe Swap

April Showers

It is Recipe Swap time again! This month we're swapping our favorite Salad Recipes! Look through your favorite tried and true recipes and choose one to share. We never judge your interpretation of the theme - if you think it works, it is fine!

• To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - 1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sgaprilshowers@gmail.com by 9 am EDT Tuesday June 19th. (Note the time change!)
  • It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (AprilShowers_StrawberrySpinachSalad) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe.
  • Tuesday, June 19th, you will receive a link to download the Recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!

Ask any questions you may have in this thread. You may post your recipes in the Recipe Swap Gallery. It is a great place to see example cards too.

Well, I am glad I checked this am....just noticed that the date said June 20th in your post above April...but it said Tuesday. Today is the 19th. Hope I am not too late.

Summer Salad

Sorry about that Jeanne! I must have been looking at the wrong month when I posted that! I'll wait until your recipe shows up in my inbox before I zip them up and send them.

Archived