• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 diannecp

diannecp

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Personal Statement:Artist, writer, daughter, wife, aunt, child of God. I'm just a "work in progress."

Posted 07 June 2012 - 06:40 AM

PSE had a crop shapes feature, which I loved. Does Photoshop have an equivalent or how would i do something like that in Photoshop?
Posted Image

"I do not understand the mystery of grace -- only that it meets us where we are and does not leave us where it found us." Anne Lamott. My blog (Unfinished Work)

#2 April Showers

April Showers

Boutique Diva

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,203 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:23 AM

Well, I've never really used PSE. The crop tool doesn't have a shapes option in the version I am using (CS6). I would use the custom shape tool - or a rounded rectangle or whatever shape you're wanting. Draw your custom shape on the layer beneath your photo or paper and then use a clipping mask to get it to take the shape.
Hopefully that is what the crop shapes feature did. :D

gallery_5375_358_11104.pngMy Gallery I scrap with Photoshop CS6.

Scrap10-Blinkie.gif

SGblinkie.gifButton_Layout.pngSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gifButton_Welcome_Mgr.pngBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

#3 diannecp

diannecp

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Personal Statement:Artist, writer, daughter, wife, aunt, child of God. I'm just a "work in progress."

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:25 AM

Yes, that's what it did, but with a slew of crop shape options, and without all the steps. ;)
Posted Image

"I do not understand the mystery of grace -- only that it meets us where we are and does not leave us where it found us." Anne Lamott. My blog (Unfinished Work)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users