June Atc Swap

Elisha

This month we're continuing with the "about me" series. This month, it's

Dream Vacation

Have you had your dream vacation? Do you still dream of going to that tropical island, that mountain cascade, that far off country? What is the perfect vacation for you - the beach, skiing, a cabin by the lake? How about a place that doesn't even exist? Real, fantasy, dream - let's make an ATC about it.

You have a month to complete the challenge and you can do as many as you like. Cards are due Wednesday, July 4. Post your ATC in the ATC Challenge & Swap gallery. Then email a full resolution to me at scrapgirl.elisha@gmail.com. I will post a new challenge on Friday, July 6.

If you're looking for products to help you with this challenge, check out these for inspiration:

ScrapSimple Craft Templates: Artist Trading Cards

Assemble Your Own: Artist Trading Cards

ATC Backgrounds Paper Biggie

Assemble Your Own: Conversation Cards

Looking forward to getting to know each of you better and seeing what you all come up with. Have Fun!!

Love the challenge, Elisha! Hoping to get my laptop back before the weekend and provided all my files are intact, count me in! They told me yesterday I'd have to re-install all of my applications, but they think they have all of my files!

Here's hoping I can play and don't have to do too much!

I'm gonna give this a try too!

YAY Di! Glad you'll be participating this time!

PS Your ATC blinkie looks great on you! ;)

Sounds a good challenge. I have two dream vacations so I will see if I can put both on an ATC.

Archived