Hello I Am New Here

Lenie

Hello. Your English is great! Believe me, most of us from the USA only know English, so it is awesome that you are proficient enough to join an English speaking website. This is a very friendly place. You will like it.

Hi Lenie, and Welcome! I was lucky to visit your beautiful country 11 years ago; staying in Utrecht, and visiting Amsterdam, Haarlem, Madurodam at the Hague, and more. We're glad you're here. Oh, and one of our designers was raised in America, but lives in the Netherlands, Brandy Murry.

Hope you've downloaded the free collection and e-books to get started. Don't hesitate to ask questions; we love to help!

Welcome to this wonderful friendly site Lenie. We do so love new friends and I'm sure you will love it here as much as we do. Never be afraid to ask a question as there are so many ladies & gents who are very willing to help any time of the day or night. Kay

Thank you all, you are so nice, I really enjoy the warm welcome.

But I can't find tutorials for scrapping on your site?

You never to old to learn so many as you can.

I write lessons for PS ....in the past i wrote lessons for PSP.

I have a lot of it.

Barbara: Oh, that's nice......where lives Brandy Murry at that time?

I have a lot of it.

These videos are awesome step by step tutorials to walk you through the steps of making a layout Scrapbook Software Secrets Revealed: Photoshop - Downloadable version

And, they are on sale today!!

I have a lot of it.

There are many tutorials on the web site, under SG University. If your screen is not wide enough, you won't see the link--it's to the right of "Tips for using site." Here's the direct link, also: http://www.scrapgirl...rsity_main.htm.

Brandy's username on the forum is Brandy M. You can send her a "PM," Private Message by clicking your name at the upper right of the page, and selecting "Messenger." You can contact her directly!

Thank you all, yes I can write English because I visit a lot sites who only are English.....the perfect teacher.....

Yes, I do my best to visit the forum, but there is so much to learn how this forum works.

I'm still have troubles with the posting in the gallery.

Sometime I post in: my album......then I forget how i did it.....I'm no teener, no twenty....oke you get it....I'm 66 jears old...

Archived