Friday Customer Submitted Challenge - 6-15-12

B&K Mom

Today's Challenge comes from popscrap who wants us to have some "Font Mix Fun! Make your own wordart/title with at least 2 visually different and sized fonts and/or alphas. Add a bit of embellishment to is as well. Then show it off in a layout."

Please post them in the General Message Board Challenges Gallery, so we can all appreciate them! I can't wait to see your LOs for this fun challenge.

Because popscrap's idea was chosen for today's challenge, she'll be getting a prize (please contact Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com to collect your prize).

We're always looking for more ideas for our Friday Challenges. Send in your ideas, and you could win a prize just like popscrap. Email your idea along with your ScrapGirls screen name to challenge@scrapgirls.com.

wow! i just saw this. thanks everyone. and thanks for choosing my suggestion. :) 'course i had to 'put my money where my mouth is' and try (interestingly enough, i'm usually too lazy and a bit intimidated to do lot of font/alpha mixing. but i'm always so impressed when i see layouts that do. so i've been trying to practice on some of my layouts and just playing around in pse...thus my idea for the challenge.): Striking a Pose

Archived