Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dotted

Android Tablet Scrap App.

8 posts in this topic

I found a fun software to use on my Android tablet. It looks new and has glitches but it let me add my own elements and papers. It's called Scrap! Photo Book Maker.

I'm going to be heading back to the USA for vacation and we need to really travel light so I'm leaving the laptop (sniff sniff) and only taking my Android Tablet.

I loaded a kit from SG on my card and tried out the program. I added my photos and papers and elements and it turned out pretty slick.

Now there is no shadows but it looks like they are active in improving the application so maybe some day. The file sizes are small (pic saved as 187kb).

I hope to pass the time on the plane scraping and trying out layout ideas.

Just thought I toss this out for other Android users.

-Dotted

oooooo sounds interesting I'll have to check it out, would be great when you have to travel light. Thanks for sharing'

Wonder if it will work for IPad? Won't be able to use any JPeg files though.

Wonder if it will work for IPad? Won't be able to use any JPeg files though.

Sorry it's a Android only so you won't find it for iPad. :(

There might be something out there that's similar.

Ok, now I feel a little silly. I just found PS Touch for Android and it works really well , has lots of fx's and is stable. My 14yr old pointed it out to me. And I'm suppose to be the tech geek in the house. lol.

I hope that there will soon be a way to do this on the Ipad too! Such a cool idea - thanks for the info! As a Mac geek, I guess I would have thought Mac would be the first to come out with something like this! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thanks for letting us know - if anyone hears of Mac doing this , hope you will let us know!

I did a quick run through the app store and found four "scrap booking" apps. And then there's Martha Stewarts Craft app. I tried it out, it's OK, nothing I would want to spend a lot of time with. But I can't imagine doing serious scrapping on my iPad. These old eyes have a hard enough time with a big monitor.