marnie

Brushes Are All Small

6 posts in this topic

I use PSE10. Today all of my brushes are tiny. I have clicked on anything I can think of to get them big again. No luck there. Can someone please tell me how to get my different sizes again?

Thanks bunches.

I use PSE10. Today all of my brushes are tiny. I have clicked on anything I can think of to get them big again. No luck there. Can someone please tell me how to get my different sizes again?

Thanks bunches.

Do you mean the brush previews? If so, click on the brush icon (shortcut b ), click on the 'show selected brush presets' box in the options bar at the top of the screen as if you are going to choose a brush. In the box that opens up, click on the small double arrow at the top right of the box and a drop down menu will open. Here you can choose how you want to view the previews. You can choose from: Text Only, Small Thumbnail, Large Thumbnail, Small List, Large List, or Stroke Thumbnail. I use PSE 9, but it should be similar in PSE 10. HTH

Is it when you are using the brushes. Check to see if the CAP lock is on.

Looks like Theresa and Belle have you covered --- let us know if those 2 things don't help you out!