Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

April Showers

High Noon Crop

17 posts in this topic

Join me, April Showers, each Wednesday at 9 am Pacific, 10 am Mountain, 11 am Central and Noon Eastern Time for the High Noon Crop. All coasts and time zones are welcome! These crops are designed to allow you to work on your own photos and themes simply giving participants a one hour goal and a fun, new challenge each week.

On June 20th we'll do a Flower Challenge. You can use photos of flowers that are in bloom, use a floral paper, or embellish your page with lots of beautiful flowers. It is up to you! Create your layout and upload it to the special High Noon Crop Gallery. You'll be amazed what you can get done in just one hour, but there is no High Noon Sheriff timing you! Hope to see you in the chat room!

Carla will be co-hosting the chat with me today until I have to leave for an appointment.... then Carla will be hosting. :)

Got to go to wheelchair services at 4pm to get Ben's wheelchair fixed. Hopefully I will be home in time. Nearly finished my layout.

Our grandchildren are visiting and we'll be out most of the day. I'll be missing the chat, so "Hi" everyone! Hope to see you next week.

Here's my layout: Hibiscus

You girls are fast! The crop hasn't even started and you are done! I need to get mine done....

Enjoyed the chat! Here's mine: Floral Passion . . . better late than never, right?!

So I went for bloodwork, and it turned into a shopping spree with my sisters. Got my LO done though South Africa

Shopping with sisters sounds like a really fun day! I only have one - but I get to see her in 5 days. :D