Heritage Crop 8 Pm Et

CRS

Do you have boxes of heritage photos just waiting to be restored and scrapped? Are there family stories just waiting for you to write down and preserve? Then this is the crop for you! Join Carla (CRS) at 8 PM EDT for the Heritage Crop and Chat! We'll help you get motivated to scrap those heritage photos and record your family stories for future generations to enjoy. This month, we'll show you how Paula Wright's ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: 1898 Lace Borders and ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: 1898 Lace Frames can be recolored to match your layouts!

Post your layouts in the Heritage Crop Gallery.

Here is mine: Brannen Family

Hello, I'm new here and have never joined one of these activities. I'm at work now but I should be home by 8 pm your time. I am making a huge genealogical scrapbook (Just getting started on it) so this is something where I could use help and get some ideas. :0) How do we join the chat? I'd like to learn how to change the colors on the frames and laces. I have CS2.

Hello, I'm new here and have never joined one of these activities. I'm at work now but I should be home by 8 pm your time. I am making a huge genealogical scrapbook (Just getting started on it) so this is something where I could use help and get some ideas. :0) How do we join the chat? I'd like to learn how to change the colors on the frames and laces. I have CS2.

Your title tickels me! Welcome!

Archived