Hello From Canada! New Here

CrystalH

I have been digital scrap booking for about 2 years now after giving traditional scrapping a try. I live in Ontario, Canada with my husband and 13 year old son. Husband takes the pictures (he is a very good photographer) and I scrap them. Son won't smile for a picture so I don't take many of him at this point in time but love to scrap photos from when he was younger and did smile. :D

Hi Crystal. :waving-hi: Welcome to Scrap Girls. I'm glad you've joined us.

My 22 month old doesn't know to smile on demand yet. lol And my 2 ten year olds are starting to like making faces more than smile. :rolleyes:

Welcome to Scrap Girls! We're so glad you found us!

Don't hesitate to ask questions. Others will be wondering the same thing, and they'll all be glad you asked.

So jump right in - the water's fine!

:)

416871sg4vegzzkk.gif

Crystal, hope you enjoy being here and look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery.

Welcome to Scrap Girls. I also have 3 grandsons and have to run after them with the camera to get some shots. Mind you the two younger girls are the same. It's only my two teenage granddaughters that keep me in photos. They can't pose enough. Just shout if you need any help. Looking forward to seeing some of your layouts.

Archived