CrystalH

Hello From Canada! New Here

21 posts in this topic

I have been digital scrap booking for about 2 years now after giving traditional scrapping a try. I live in Ontario, Canada with my husband and 13 year old son. Husband takes the pictures (he is a very good photographer) and I scrap them. Son won't smile for a picture so I don't take many of him at this point in time but love to scrap photos from when he was younger and did smile. :D

Hi Crystal, welcome to Scrap Girls! So happy you are here. Looking forward to seeing the layouts of your son (when he was younger. lol !) in the gallery!

Hi Crystal. :waving-hi: Welcome to Scrap Girls. I'm glad you've joined us.

My 22 month old doesn't know to smile on demand yet. lol And my 2 ten year olds are starting to like making faces more than smile. :rolleyes:

Hi Crystal, :welcome2: to Scrap Girls! We'll be looking forward to seeing some layouts. :)

Welcome to Scrap Girls! We're so glad you found us!

Don't hesitate to ask questions. Others will be wondering the same thing, and they'll all be glad you asked.

So jump right in - the water's fine!

:)

Welcome to Scrap Girls! It is so nice to meet you! Funny, my son went through the won't-smile-for-a-photo phase. Thankfully, I think we're over that! (one of his friends just emerged, also!)They are 15 now.

Welcome, waving-hi.gif

416871sg4vegzzkk.gif

Crystal, hope you enjoy being here and look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery.

Welcome to ScrapGirls! We're happy to have you here. My 15 year old son just decided the camera was cool again too. disappearing-smilie.gif I have several years of photos of him with his hand held up between his face and my lens.

Great to meet you Crystal. You will love this friendly, helpful site as much as we do.. We love new friends. Kay

Welcome, Crystal! Thanks for introducing yourself. I look forward to seeing you around the message board.

Welcome to Scrap Girls. I also have 3 grandsons and have to run after them with the camera to get some shots. Mind you the two younger girls are the same. It's only my two teenage granddaughters that keep me in photos. They can't pose enough. Just shout if you need any help. Looking forward to seeing some of your layouts.

Welcome, Chrystal. Looking forward to seeing you around the gallery & forums. Did you find the newsletter with the freebies? There's a link on the Home page in the lower right

HI and Welcome to ScrapGirls!!! Ahh 13 year olds LOL well you should just scrap him unsmiling and maybe he will not like that either and SMILE!!!