"hey" From The Carolinas!

AmandaK

Popping in here to see whats what with the forum. :D And to say "Hey" as we do for hello in the Carolinas, USA!

I'm a former educator and missionary, and lifetime artist. I love travel, and of course photography. I have combined all the best of art, photography and scrap into my Art Journal hobby. It is super to use the scrap stash in this way! I am a big fan of Ro's writing in the newsletter. :)

1099834hix95m99ef.gifAmanda

Hope you enjoy being here as this is a great place. Please share some of your journal pages in the gallery for us to see.

Hi Amanda. :waving-hi: Welcome to Scrap Girls!

Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself. I hope to see you around the boards and gallery!

Hello and welcome to scrapgirls!! There is so much to take in so take your time and ask any questions we are all here to help( I should say "they" I still ask for help after all this time)

Again Welcome!!

Welcome, Amanda! My niece was in Charleston for a few years and it is such a pretty town. Have also been plotting a way to get some North Carolina barbeque shipped here. hints welcome, ha-ha! Looking forward to seeing you around the forums & gallery.

Hello Amanda! Glad you stopped by, we are really happy you did. I guess you noticed that Ro is no longer writing in the newsletter - so I'm sorry you are going to miss her there. But we will try to keep filling it up with other great content, so please keep reading. Thanks, Debbie

Archived