What's New!

Good morning everyone! So happy we have a sale and a coupon to shop with - woo hoo!! Happy shopping to all! :D

Good Morning Sunshine! I hope all is well with you this morning!

Good Morning!! I'm in the office and hope to be out of here by noon....it get's HOT in here...and with the forecast of 107 today, it will get miserable fast! I plan to do some scrapping this afternoon!!

Good Morning!! I'm in the office and hope to be out of here by noon....it get's HOT in here...and with the forecast of 107 today, it will get miserable fast! I plan to do some scrapping this afternoon!!

Holy heat wave is that hot! :(

Good thing you can stay indoors and scrap:) And there's a SALE, and new goodies in the boutique!

Holy heat wave is that hot! :(

Good thing you can stay indoors and scrap:) And there's a SALE, and new goodies in the boutique!

It's supposed to reach 101 here today and tomorrow - I've already informed my dh that at my computer is the coolest place to be!

Yeah it will be miserable!

Sara ~ I'm so glad you like them! :) I should be sleeping, but I simply had to get those into the store, lol. :)

I'm so glad you did, Durin! I was delighted to see them there this morning! Simply beautiful!

Thanks so much, Sara! :) Hope you have a good morning! :D

You too, Durin! I must have known you were putting those pretties into the boutique - otherwise, why else would I be awake at this hour? LOL LOL :hit-head-with-hammer: :hit-head-with-hammer:

This is BEAUTIFUL, Durin! Going straight into my cart for sure! Morning Mist Collection Biggie

Mine too! Perfect for some new baby boy LO's I'll be making in August. :)

It's perfect for my new layouts with my new grand baby too! And for soooo many other things!

Archived