Add-On Request For Brandy

If you don't ask, you'll never know. Right? :D

I just thought I'd toss this out there as I'm sure there are others in my predicament. Last month I purchased ScrapSimple Tools - Shapes: US States Super Biggie so I really don't need (and really can't afford!) to buy ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Continental US Super Biggie especially since I'd be purchasing all of the states again.

Here's my thought, for what it's worth ... What about an add-on kit that has just the US map shape and would also include Alaska and Hawaii?

Thanks in advance for considering!

I am glad you like it Becky, I did consider adding those when I did the Continental US, but the placement would have been weird since they are so far. I do have plans for Africa, Canada & a World Map in the future. So maybe I can do Alaska and Hawaii in the World Map.

That would be great! I, too, have the States and the blank US map would be awesome!

The Continental US has the Outline, the blank US Shape and all the indivdual states, they are just very small in comparison the the custom shapes which you can make page size if you wanted to. Think of the Continental US like a puzzle, it certainly felt that way putting it together...LOL it was a good geography lesson.

That would be great! I, too, have the States and the blank US map would be awesome!

The Continental US has the Outline, the blank US Shape and all the indivdual states, they are just very small in comparison the the custom shapes which you can make page size if you wanted to. Think of the Continental US like a puzzle, it certainly felt that way putting it together...LOL it was a good geography lesson.

Ahh, okay. Thanks!

Ahh, okay. Thanks!

Becky I meant to say I will have Hawaii and Alaska in the world map, I dunno what I was thinking, I think my brain is tired...LOL

I love that collection, BTW. I have a few layouts in mind for it. Thanks for all of your beautiful work!

Archived